• Over 7 years creative experience in graphic and packaging design with full understanding of the artistic cycle; from product vision through concept development to product completion.
• Experienced web and graphic designer specializing in creating, and maintaining client website’s graphics.
• Strong technical ability across a wide variety of artistic media.
• Self-motivated with strong team leadership, communication, and project management skills.
• MZ Berger • Long Island City, New York
Art Director, 2009 – present
Client: Sharp, Fila, Disney, Hello Kitty, Nickelodeon, Target, Walmart, JC Penny, CVS, Kmart, Kohl’s
- Create effective packaging, which promotes brand integrity and helps ensure premium product positioning in the marketplace; including top-of-counter displays, in-case displays, pallet-displays that meet graphic quality and shop-ability in the club store.
- Expert in setting the pace in green design as create packages that are made from biodegradable, recyclable, or reusable materials.
- Sketch design of container for specific product, considering factors, such as convenience in handling and storing, distinctiveness for identification by consumer, and simplicity to minimize production costs.
- Proficient in rendering design digitally; or typically fabricates model in paper, wood, glass, plastic, or metal, depending on material to be used in package.
- Sufficient and prompt in making changes or modifications required by approving authority.
• Scott Adams Designs, Inc. • New York, New York
Product/ Graphic/Industrial Designer, 2007 – 2009
Client: L’Oréal Paris, Tocca, Biothem, Victoria’s Secret, Coty, Clarins, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Dillard’s
- Specialize in designing and producing creative, cost-efficient private label accessories, promotional items, and executive gifts tailored to clients’ product lines enabling companies to meet marketing objectives, attract new customers, and enhance corporate image.
- Design graphics for customized prints, textiles, and labels.
- Sketch and design cosmetic bags, tote bags, and handbags.
- Produce prints using state-of-the-art wide-format printers; prepare artwork for shows and expositions.
• Shell Artistree, LLC • Fairfax, Virginia
Fine Art Production Studio Assistant/Graphic Specialist/Web Designer, 2004 – Present
- Maintain and update web-based applications on www.ketubahtree.com
- Create apparel graphics and visual images for all client websites.
- Create original works of art and digitize existing fine art drawings.
- Prepare artwork for shows and expositions employing a number of printing technologies.
George Mason University
- Father and Daughter 3D Animation • Johnson Center, George Mason University • Fairfax, VA 2007
- Dream & Storm silver gelatin prints – President’s Office Gallery, George Mason University • Fairfax, VA • 2005 – present
- Poet drawing • Verizon Gallery • Fairfax, Virginia • 2002