I am always looking for new and exciting career avenues to pursue. I enjoy getting to know my clients, their businesses and their goals and aspirations. As an enthusiastic and dedicated worker, I truly enjoy exploring possibilities and executing the right solutions.
Seeking new challenges through a position with an exciting and dynamic company where I can draw upon my past career experience and extend into areas of design and project management. Welcoming projects of all sizes on a freelance basis which allow me to stay sharp and explore new avenues.
Senior Designer: Menasha Packaging - Aug 2009 to Present
Point of Purchase Display Designer, primarily within the temporary corrugated industry, but also dealing with semi-permanent and permanent materials and sourcing.
Designer: Associated Custom Exhibits, Inc. - Aug 2004 to Aug 2009
ACE is a turnkey, custom solutions provider for the trade-show and permanent exhibit industry. ACE provides full exhibit design, fabrication, installation and property management solutions.
• development and execution of creative proposals and presentations as required by project specific criteria
• client presentation and key point-of-contact in design
• research, evaluation, and implementation of materials and process in support of the design and fabrication
• approval of production solutions and application
• solution to budget (ranges from $10K to $250K)
• project management from concept through engineering and production
• IT management solutions for company
• identification and implementation of marketing elements (website, sales collateral, price sheets/matrices)
• project sales and account management
Designer: IDL Incorporated - Feb 1996 to May 2004
IDL is a full-service, custom solutions manufacturer for the retail and point-of-purchase industry to Fortune 500 companies.
• research, evaluation, and implementation of emerging information technology in support of the design process
• execution of creative proposals and presentations as required by project specifics
• team process collaboration and direction for the approval of concept, prototypes, and production samples
• management of the design process from concept through prototype to production
• solution to budget (ranges from $15K to $3M+)
Designer: Freelance - present
industrial and graphic design services, 3d visualization, illustration, retail showroom display and package design, corporate identity.
BA Industrial Design - 1990
West Lafayette, Indiana
REFERENCES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Please contact me for more information