- + Follow
Graphic Designer, Nature-Inspired Art Photography
Graphic Designer for Print Media and Digital Marketing Assets From designing and maintaining your print media and digital assets, or developing a marketing strategy to promote your business, my primary focus is to expand and elevate your business image through better design. Design is more than just aesthetics. It's a form of visual communication utilizing creative solutions to market and promote your business. In its different formats and mediums, graphic design can be used to sell things, explain things or perhaps make things look better. It can convey a story or evoke emotion by making people laugh or cry. And sometimes, depending on the message and the audience, it can even change the world! From initial concept and design through final deliverables, each project is given the individual attention it requires and guided through to a successful finish. Inspired by Nature, an organic style is integrated into creations whenever possible by infusing rich colors and textures into designs — yet ensuring your message is being communicated to your audience - but with a unique twist. Note: All projects are direct-client facing and executed on a contract basis. An emphasis is on collaborations with those who want to make the world a better place with their products and services. Nature-Inspired Art Photography & Imagery If you're a company or business looking to complement your printed or digital written content with unique visuals, consider Nature-inspired original art photography and specialized imagery. Creations are: All original digital photography. Designs and imagery inspired by Nature. Can be purchased as imagery/design elements to integrate into print or web projects. Copyright protected with licensing and limited one time project usage.
Magazine Advertising Design
Brochures & Printed Marketing Materials
Nature-Inspired Art Photography
• Create, manage and maintain specialized graphical print and digital asssets, content media and web communications.
• Marketing and collateral materials for print and electronic media — conception to completion with timely deliverables.
• Logo and identity development for new businesses for usage across all media.
• Manage print assets: ad design, brochures, postcards, tradeshow & presentation materials.
• Website design - static, CMS, responsive, WordPress theme modifications, plug-ins, PSD to HTML, CSS3.
• Website and blog maintenance for clients ensuring content remains updated and optimized for visibility.
• Develop, execute and monitor search engine marketing campaigns for Adwords Search & Display Networks.
• Analyze content, keywords, performance to maximize search visibility of client's public-facing websites.
• Provide on-going client services including project consulting, site maintenance and Wordpress updates.
• Set-up, optimize with content and images and geo-target client's local business listings for Local Search.
• Production Artist with local Ad Agency - annual reports, brochures, CDs - collateral & marketing materials.
• Graphic Designer for Marketing/Web group - ad design, brochures, rack cards, posters, web content.
• Create specialized print materials for client facing accounts - logos, brochures, business, cards, stationery.
• Production and typesetting for John Muir Publications Travel Books & Children's Travel Books in Santa Fe.
• Print ad designer and production artist for The Weekly Alibi local Albuquerque, NM newspaper.
• Graphic Designer & Assistant Production Manager of design dept for local community Newspaper/Publishing group.
• Organization, initial page layout, advertising design, special sections design, real estate pages design and layout.
• Scanning and image manipulation of both photos and line art, color separations, production and proofing.
• Ensure all deadlines were met and deliverable of final files for press printing.
• Pre-producing old black and white films and cartoons in preparation for Digital Computer Colorization.
• Scripting the film by entering info into database, building of “keyframes” (color selection with early CGI software).
• Bringing the film “on-line” supervising work of up to 60 colorists ensuring all details were accurately reproduced.
• Consistently met intense production deadlines with minimum QC (Quality Control) issues.
• Primary clients Disney, Warner Bros and films from Ted Turner Library.