With a BFA degree in Communication Design and over ten years of experience as a professional graphic designer, I am very organized and unafraid to ask questions. I am a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Having quality as my top priority, I have been able to come up with creative and unique concepts targeted to fit the needs of my clients. Please feel free to go to the portfolio tab and click on the images to view more work samples in that category. I can be reached at email@example.com.
- Responsible for concept, layout and design of various printed materials including advertisements, direct mail pieces, flyers, banners, brochures, sale sheets, newsletters, and web ads.
- Ensure projects and advertising meet deadline requirements.
- Communicate effectively with manager to create on-target designs for clients.
- Print job work on color copier, ensure files print correctly, and colors are accurate.
- Maintain and update the company websites: lakecountrypennysaver.com and orleanshub.com
- Use FileMaker Pro to enter ads and job work into database.
- Catalogue logo and artwork files.
- Prepare reader ads for pennysaver layout.
- Won the statewide logo design contest for AdNetworkNY.com in 2014.
- Various awards for design work at the annual FCPNY and AFCP Conferences.
- Designed giftware items and merchandise displays featured in retail stores worldwide.
- Created product packaging, sell sheets, advertisements, sales training guides, and e-mail marketing material.
- Collaborated with the design team on the concept and layout of the company catalogs.
- Maintained close relations and communication with Far East manufacturers during the product development process.
- Communicated effectively with peers and managers to consistently meet project goals and deadlines.
- Prepared barcode labels for packaging.
- Kept artwork database up-to-date.
- Worked with local business owners to layout and design menus, posters, flyers, and other marketing material.
- Managed workload to meet deadline requirements.
- Received and responded to emails.
- Wrote up incoming projects on work order form.
- Prepared files for digital and large-format printing.
- Mounted large-format prints onto foam core.
- Consulted with clients about their needs regarding print work and marketing material.
- Design tasks included business stationery, direct mail pieces, posters,
- Organized client orders and maintained database of art files.