With a BFA degree in Communication Design and 10+ years of experience as a professional graphic designer, I am very organized and unafraid to ask questions. I am a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Having quality as my top priority, I have been able to come up with creative and unique concepts targeted to fit the needs of my clients. Please feel free to go to the portfolio tab and click on the images to view more work samples in that category. I can be reached at email@example.com.
Manage the concept and design of various marketing materials including advertisements, direct mail pieces, flyers, brochures, and newsletters. Update the company website using HTML. Set up files for outside vendors.
• Maintain tight deadline schedules through project management.
• Keep the budget on-target through communication with the client.
• Reduced turnaround time by designing templates for standard weekly ads.
• Adhere to all corporate and client brand guidelines when preparing graphic materials.
• Won the statewide logo design contest for AdNetworkNY.com in 2014.
• Various awards for design work at the annual FCPNY and AFCP Conferences.
Designed giftware items and merchandise displays featured in retail stores worldwide. Maintained close relations and communication with Far East manufacturers during the product development process. Managed product labels, packaging, advertisements, and e-mail marketing material.
• Identified giftware trends to execute the launch of new product lines.
• Collaborated in the design and layout of the company catalogs.
• Completed projects within original deadlines.
• Kept artwork database up-to-date.