Brazilian creative with solid experience in design & advertising, and keen interest in Innovation & Technology. User of Mac or Windows platforms, with proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress, HomeSite, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Word, PowerPoint, some Flash/ActionScript, HTML/CSS, FinalCut Pro, Premiere, Excel, FileMaker, and basic knowledge of Drupal, 3D software, Fireworks. Also involved in Screen Printing, Fashion Design/Clothing Construction, and Culinary Arts/Wine Studies.
- College for Creative Studies Detroit
Wayne State University / UFRJ (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro / SRJC
- Open Social Platform, Lift Conference, Bern English Resource Network
- • Winner of the ROL Wheels contest to name one of their wheel sets, Volant – www.rolwheels.com/2008-Wheels/ROL-Volant.html
• Dean's Highest Honors, SRJC, Santa Rosa, CA (2004-08).
• Merit Scholarship, CCS, Detroit, MI (1998).
• Honor Student, BBCHS, Bradley, IL, USA (1990).