- + Follow
(portfolio in-process) I gratuated from Strate College Designers in 2007 and now I'm working for Delsey. Feel to contact me.
P r o f e s s i o n a l E x p e r i e n c e
Feb to present: Delsey, Paris - Product Designer
Nov 2008 to present: Freelance - Product Designer / Graphic Designer / Art Director.
Clients: Caisse des dépôts, Netstrate, Lafprom, Netserve, Athenium, My Maille, Yazik.
2007(Sep) - 2009(Feb): Lafuma Group, Paris - Product Designer.
- Volume and graphic design of the 2008/2009 Lafuma scolar bag collections.
- Responsible for innovation subjects and prototypes development.
- Design of bags for Lafuma, Millet and Oxbow Outdoor bags departments.
- Design of promotional accessories for Lafuma group brands.
- Trendwatching - Played lead role in brainstorming sessions - Fabric sourcing.
- Presentation Boards - Sketch rough drawing - Detailed drawings on Illustrator - Technical sheets.
- Responsible for the bags construction in China factories - personally overseeing all finishing.
2006(Sep) - 2007(Feb): !Osmotik Agency, Paris - Packaging Designer.
Consulting and Packaging Design for Chanel, Guerlain, Idéactif and other.
2006(Jan - Jun): Professional Partnership - Product Designer.
- United Biscuit/BN : Packaging design.
- Arcelor/Crown/Teisseire : Packaging design.
- RATP with Plan créatif : Interior and Product design.
2005(Sep - Dec): Conservatory of arts and crafts BFK, Bamako - Computer graphics expert.
Teaching photoshop and Illustrator to a class of 1st and 2nd year students.
2005(Mar - Jun): Philippe Parent Studio, Paris - Product Designer.
- Designed Furnitures, Fabrics and lighting trades for the studio collections.
- Interior design for Colas Headquarter.
E d u c a t i o n
2002 - 2007(Jun): Strate Collège Designers, Issy les Moulineaux.
MASTER in Industrial Design - Majors: product, luxury, packaging, multimédia.
Diploma’s theme: interactive design, “Knight night”.
How many doors a person open, go through and close? Are the spaces (doors) divide physical or symbolic?
In this project, I intended to extrapolate and explore this idea of passage and ritual. There is a universal door,
used daily by all persons since the dawn of humanity, the doors of sleep and of dreams it brings to !
Every day we slip into the world of the unconscious but for years we have been doing it worse and worse.
If mere alarm clock helps us come back, wich door do we take to begin with ?
1999 - 2002(Jun): Notre-Dame, Mantes-La-Jolie.
Baccalaureate, Scientific section - Major: Biology.
Computer skills: Windows - Mac - Photoshop - Illustrator - InDesign - Alias Studio tools.
Fluent in English (TOEIC results: 800/990).
Fluent in Spanish.
O t h e r I n t e r e s t s
Linocut, sculpture, photography (Portraits, Nudes, Still Lifes, Landscapes...).
Sports: Tennis (15/4), Volleyball, Cycling, Skiing...
Travels: Austria, China, Croatia, England, Germany, Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Mali, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Thaïland, Turkey.
2006: “Dense Bamako Danse” Festival: Awarded for graphic design.