- + Follow
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
Functionality, ergonomics, aesthetics, real world mindset.
Offering Industrial Design, CAD Modeling, Graphic Design and Product Photography services.
- worked directly with clients to get information about
- concept ideation, CAD models and renderings were
produced in a two week timeline.
- concepts had to be highly developed and functional
at initial stages of design.
- concepts had to be manufacturable at initial
stages of design for design feasibility and pricing.
- worked on a wide array of inventions for clients.
- did all the research and sourcing for internal
- sourced adhesives, material samples and prototyping.
- worked closely with marketing and graphic designer
- routinely communicated with factory in Asia
- composed sheets for product revisions/factory
- product market research for upcoming products
- concept sketching for new products/newer revisions
- took product photographs for website/catalogue
- spec’d materials for new design concepts/pricing
- solidworks/photoshop models for concept vizualisation
- solidworks models for store booth POP’s.
- built and worked booth at shot-show for two years
- worked a watch from concept stage to factory
- modeled/acted products for company’s YouTube
- Sketched rugged phone case concepts
- Modeled phone cases in Solidworks
- Rendered packaging and phone case concepts
- Worked with Engineers, marketing and other designers
- Collected client data and produced concepts
- Learned different types of molding and manufacturing
- Researched different types of finishes and textures
- checked all machinery to verify their performance.
- supervised students and assisted them
- responsible for the equipment and the availability
of new equipment.
- redesigned the DB2 fitness bike
- used Solidworks to Model
- concept sketching for the new design
- photoshop and illustrator to do product renderings
- learned about workflow and environment