I studied Industrial Design at the Politecnico di Milano, after graduating I immediately began his collaborations with many different design firms.
During these year I had the opportunity to work for an impressive number of important clients such as Fiat Group, Sparco, Telecom Italia, Pirelli Broadband Solutions, Planex Communications, Sgw Global, Pramac-Lifter and Buhel.
I can proudly say that many products I designed were produced and sold all over the world.
(from May 2007 to date)co-worker at Madeindreams (previously named Mid My Italian design) :
• corded and cordless telephone design for Telecom Italia (Aladino range) and Master spa.
• router and set top box design for Pirelli Broadband Solutions.
• router and set top box design for Planex Communications.
• interior design of an electric microcar for VolpeCar.
• electronic devices and consumer electronics layout and design.
• new stylish radiators for Deltacalor.
• body and steering gear design of a new transpallet line for Lifter.
• boneconductive helmet comunication sistem for Buhel
• Gsm corded phone for Vodafone
• sport seat for Sparco
(October 2005/April 2007) co-worker at Diquattrodesign s.n.c design studio:
• specific range of alloy rims for Fiat Bravo, Lancia Delta and Lancia Ypsilon.
• design of the auto supersportiva (super sports car) for Laraki Automobiles.
• design style research for luxury mega yachts.
• white goods and electronics layout and design
• design of a professional lawnmower for BCS.
• design of display racks for promotional events.
(September/October 2002) at Giallo 108, internship:
• design of a recreation ground for the municipality of Moena (Tn).
• concept for Bic ballpoint pen.
• promotional cd packaging design.
• design book reviews for Designbest.com.
• 2D : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
• Render and video production: Bunkspeed Hypershot, Luxion Keyshot, Autodesk ImageStudio, VRay per Rhino,
• Cad/Cam: Autodesk Alias Studio, Solidworks, Mc Neel Rhinoceros.
• Good knowledge of 3D scanning, reverse modeling and virtual prototyping.
Good manual skills for sketching and mock-ups.
• Use of graphic tablets.
• Still life and reportage photography