- + Follow
ACS Production Apprenticeship 2009-2010 Textil Architecture -
nov.2010 to now : InterSignal, Product and graphic designer in signal historical and culture legacy
- 2009 - 2010: ACS Production Textile Architectur, Apprenticeship as Junior Designer. Conception and designing. 3D modelisation and rendering shelters, canopy ...
- 2007-2009: Waterman / Parker
Apprenticeship as assistant designer
Development of Parker's low range Gift Box, and graphic design for Parker's low range pens.
Graphic design for Waterman’s mid and high range pens.
- Languages: French (native), English (TOEIC 665), Italian (basis).
- Softwares: Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, Solidworks, Rhino4.0, Catia V5 (Basis), Sketch up, Autodesk Showcase, Maxwell Render
- Hand drawing, technical drawing, modeling
L'école de design Nantes-Atlantique
- HND / Bachelor's degree Product Design
- 2007 - 2010
- 2009 - 2010: L'école de design Nantes-Atlantique Bachelor's degree Design Material and Modeling. Worked in team wich mix technical ingeniers and designers.Formation on Rhinoceros 4.0, Catia V5 and sketch up. Prototyping, and craft hand modeling. Material property and industrial process. Design project management. In apprenticeship 2weeks at school / 2 weeks in company. 2007-2009: L'école de design Nantes-Atlantique BTS Product Design in apprenticeship, equivalant to HND. Design technics focusing on drawing and research of new concepts. History of design. Marketing.