- + Follow
designer who enjoys creating
seoul, South Korea
expert in the field of visual merchandising design such as display,graphic design,product design and interior design with the overseas experiences
FIT(Fashion Institute of Technology)in New york ,USA (Feb2010~ May2010)
Principle of display and exhibit design
Ecole National des Beaux-Arts in Dijon - France (Oct 2004- Jun 2006 )?
Major: Space Design (Product design. Interior Design scenography)
Certificate: Plastic Art (optional Design)
Fashion Institute of Kolon –Korea (August – October 2009)
University of Sang- ji – Korea ( Mar 1995-Feb 2000 )
Major: Bachelor Degree of Industrial Design (Graphic and Product Design)
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
?More than 7 years experience in the field of visual merchandising
?Great sense of responsibility and management
?Language: Fluent in written and spoken English and French
?Computer: Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, quark express,
auto cad, 3d Max, MS Office
LOTTE DUTY FREE : August 2007 ~ October 2009 VMD Designer
- Responsible for developing and planning in-store visual merchandising design such as display, product and interior design of various luxury brands (such as Marc jcobs, dior, Lancome,Fendi and the other brands in Lotte duty free shop)
- Created and designed relevant graphic images of ATL or BTL based on the
Marketing plan, including POP, Ad-print, leaflet and sign design
- Maintaining the standard of corporate value such as C.I. whilst conducting design related artwork with outsourced agencies.
- Conceptualizing & actualizing the annual VMD CONCEPT BOOK. Trained staff to follow design guidelines of the concept book.
- Supervising visual merchandising concepts regularly in newly-opened branches in other provinces. (Incheon international airport and Kimhae airports)
- Prepared monthly budget for each shop and report to the head of marketing department.
LOTTE Department Store : Sep 2006 – Feb 2007, VMD Designer
- Conducting the layout and the execution of seasonal store displays.
- Responsible for re-designing into the space a modern style by applying eco-friendly items
-Design the blueprint for furniture and fixtures used in window displays to maximize sales profit
- Analyzed target market field and preference of consumers in order to promote sales.
Fashion industry ‘ELCANTO’ Company : Oct 1999~ Feb 2003, VMD Seoul, Korea
-Planning and directing scenography on seasonal displays for the marketing of merchandise.
-Creating graphic images used in planned seasonal advertising promotion throughout the stores
-Directed the advertising for the merchandising of the ELCANTO shopping mall branch
-Planning customer appreciation events.
Free-lance VMD Designer of a project: Nov ~ May 2010 New York, USA
-Creating promotional displays for the marketing merchandise of various brand
Free-lance VMD Designer of a project: Mar ~ July 2007 Seoul, Korea
(Company of Importing Major famous luxury brands from France)
-Responsible for in-store merchandising for LOEWE & GIVENCHY in duty Free Store.
-Supervised execution of visual merchandising in the newly opened Loewe store in Shinsegea Department store at Jukjeon
Free-lance Designer of a launch party: June 2007 Seoul, Korea
-Supervising the execution of decoration design for advertising the new wine of french wine brand ‘MUM’
Designer at Paysagiste SEQUANAPASAGE: Sep - Nov2005, France
-Participating in various projects to improve the impoverished neighborhoods of France by rebuilding and restructuring the neighborhood.
Designer at EPOKE: Dec 2004 - Jan2005, France
-Proposing changes of the interior decoration plans at a European designer’s furniture company.
Internship at Fashion Brand ‘On & On’:June 1999 Seoul, Korea
Assistant to VMD designer
ecole des beau arts in dijon,France