- + Follow
Graphic designer at AMOREPACIFIC
Jersey City, NJ
Jersey City, NJ
Heegyum Kim is a graphic and package designer with 5 years experience. She is a recent graduate of Masters of Science in Communication Design at Pratt Institute focused on package design. Prior to Pratt, she worked as a senior designer at KALAKALA Cosmetics in Beijing. She was responsible for design the entire product lines from concept to production process as well as store display plan, brochures, promotion posters and items. She has a thorough knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. She also loves to employ illustration with strong design sensibility, synthesizing traditional and digital media to deliver visual idea. Specialties: Graphic design, package design, branding, typography, illustration
Typography Editorial Design
Brand identity, package graphic design, book design, editorial design, illustration
Designed a newly lunched Cawaii artificial nail package.
- Designed e-blast, web banners, and app pages for cosmetics, and fashion brands.
- Created logo for “Teen Vogue Fashion Fast Line”, “Blogger Boutique”, and “Fashion U Campus”.
- Helped designing Teen Vogue magazine advertisement pages.
- Designed a 4-page FNO season trend brochure.
- Designed packaging including individual packet, box, and plastic pack for a newly launched sweetener brand
- Established corporate design direction of packaging for whole product lines.
- Designed cosmetics box, label, and printing on bottle.
- Designed brochures based on aesthetic aspects as well as cost-effectiveness ways.
- Created illustrations in water color and pencil for packaging and brochures.
- Designed the store displaying direction.
Designed a magazine for foreign students in Beijing.
- Designed textbook cover
- Developed brochure, poster, and newpaper ads for an educational event.
- Designed periodical 4-page newspaper for Wooridle Church