- + Follow
“Fashion is what you adopt when you don't know who you are.”
design collection for mens
my first shirt collection collection
No.1075,15th Cross Mobile No. 8970999043
22nd Main, Sector 2 E- Mail: email@example.com.
OBJECTIVE: To work in a dynamic and challenging environment, where seamless integration of creativity can be experienced
1. Working with Integra Apparels and Textiles Ltd. As Asst. Manager-Design, since 15th Jan. 2009 to 20th jan 2011.
a) Developing Genetic Range Planning based on the International Trend forecasting
b) Developing Buyer specific Range for both International buyers (Like Puma, S.oliver, Esprit, Marcopolo, LTB, Tom-Tailor) and Domestic Buyers (like Wrangler, Benetton, Spyker and Allen Solly).
c) Solving the patterns on shop floor With Masters to ensure the compliance with concept/sketch developed.
d) Conceptualizing Mood Boards, Style Boards, Fabric Boards, Color Boards, etc. For Seasonal Collection.
e) Selection of Fabrics and Trims based on the forecast and design requirements from both Indian and International Suppliers.
f) Developing and Maintaing the archive which includes Mock Samples, yarn dyed swatches, Embroidery samples, Print Samples, Catalogues and art reference books.
g) Developing Labels, Tags, seasonal Catalogues and Packaging.
a) Got Promoted As Asst. Manager-Design from Executive-Design within 1st year of work tenure in the Co. based on the design appreciation from buyers and order bookings.
b) In Current Financial Year till Date achieved order booking of 2.5 Cr. Against target of 3Cr.
c) Designs Selected By the following Buyers:
PUMA, BENETTON, CORTEFIEL, SPYKAR, WRANGLER, LTB, ESPRIT.
2. Worked with Live-In Jeans. (MICRO-TEX) as Designer from June 1st 2008 to 30th December 2008.
Conceptualized and developed mood boards, style boards, fabric boards and color stories for each collection. Fashion forecasts based on market surveys. Sourcing trims, accessories, and fabrics based on trend forecast. Creating the collection for men’s wear (shirts .denims, shorts, cargo, tee-shirt print, non-denim, jackets) Ensuring best fit and design application across the line.
3. Worked with Madura fashion and lifestyle (as a Designer peter England casual) since 24th Jan. 2011 to 6th august 2011
Conceptualized and developed mood boards, style boards, fabric boards and color stories. Fashion forecasts based on market survey. Sourcing trims, accessories, and fabrics based on trend forecast. Creating the collection for men’s wear casual shirts range, party shirts and winter outer wear. Ensuring best fit and design application across the line.
4. Working with VF Corporation (as a Designer for LEE casual) till date
1. 4 year bachelor of design in fashion technology from NIFT [National Institute of Fashion Technology) India, 2004- 2008.
• Product Development using “Traditional Embroidery in 2005
• Design development and garment construction of Women’s ethnic Indian wear for Sandur Kushala Kendra in 2004 and 2006.
• Range Development of Women’s ethnic Indian wear for KSIC in 2005
• Humpy cluster development, research on Banana fibers
• Intermediate from Commerce college Assam In the year 2002.
• Matriculation From Assam State Board in the year 1999, from Kamkhaya Vidalaya
COMPUTER SKILLS :
• Adobe illustrator
• Microsoft Office
• Adobe Photoshop
• Corel Draw
Range development for “Hero by Wrangler”( VF Arvind Brands Ltd)
1. Worked with fashion designer Namrata G for a duration of four months to develop a range for Lycra fashion show Year 2006.
2. Developed fashion illustration for Levis in year 2006
3. Print and Spec development year 2005 and help to make presentation year 2006 for Madura garments.
AWARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
• All India Railway painting contest 1st position
• All Assam painting contest 2nd position
• All India camel painting contest 1st position
• Miss Luit fashion beauty and design contest, 2nd runner up in northeast.
• Diploma in painting from Bangio institute (Assam),
• Best design collection award from NIFT Bangalore , 2004-2008
EXTRA CYRRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball, Swimming. Carom board.
• English (Read, write, speak)
• Hindi (Read, write, speak)
• Bengali , Assamese (Read, write, speak)
Name : Hamen Das
Father’s Name : Mr. Mahadev Das.
Occupation : Retd. Railway Employee.
Permanent Address : Railway Qtr No.DS 46 G
Rest Camp Kalibari(Maligaon)
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 20th May 1982