I'm a creative person who likes to draw and illustrate for a living. The majority of my career has been in fashion, but am very open to stepping outside of it.
Thanks for stopping by. Check out some items I have for sale in my Society6 SHOP. Currently searching for full time work, available for freelance.
BS in Art, University of Oregon 2000-2004
-Minor in Multimedia Design
-Minor in Business Administration
STL Evolution, Seoul, Korea; Senior Graphic Designer
• Created graphics and patterns Snowboard apparel, including Jackets and pants.
• Created illustrations for seasonal catalog as well as logos.
• Researched current trends and identified trends suitable for the STL brand.
• Created seasonal trims for STL brand: Unlimited G, including hangtags, main tags, zipper pulls and various labels.
Akademiks, NY; Illustrator/Senior Graphic Designer
• Created graphics and patterns for garments, print, and web.
• Created branding, logos, and seasonal trims for Akademiks, Nine Days and Aknowledge clothing lines.
• Responsible for identifying new and current trends and translating them for the Akademiks brand.
• Monitoring the graphics from design to production to insure that the techniques, sizing and placement are accurate.
Red by Marc Ecko, NY; Junior Graphic Designer
• Created graphics, patterns and trims for Ecko Red and RED by Marc Ecko clothing lines.
• Researching emerging trends and creating seasonal graphics boards.
• Trend forecasting based on current market research in/outside the urban sector.
• Responsible for transitioning brand graphics from urban market to a more contemporary line.
Machine Clothing Company, NY; Graphic Designer
• Created graphics and patterns for Machine Clothing Company and Surplus.
• Responsible for all graphics and commenting on strike offs to ensure accuracy of production.
• Identified trends for Machine Clothing Company demographic; young men, aged 14-22.