- + Follow
San Jose, CA
I like to design based on my humor and everyday objects that inspire me. I can find inspiration anywhere from nature to books of poster art from the 1920s.
• Branding: logo design, business card design
• Digital Imaging: photo manipulation, image optimization, image editing & compositing
• Mural Design & Execution
• Screen Printing
De Anza, Cupertino, CA
Brooks College, Sunnyvale, CA,
A.S in Graphic Design 2006 to 2007
Graphic Artist, Whole Foods Market Palo Alto, CA 2009 to present
• Provided departments with sale signage for price changes and weekly specials.
• Multitasked between sign requests and special projects.
• Provided special event posters following Whole Foods Market’s strict brand standards.
• Worked successfully in a high-pressure environment.
• Created custom hand illustrated chalkboards for each department.
• Assisted the marketing coordinator with planning and creating promotional items for upcoming events.
Intern Product Designer, ReadyMade Magazine, Berkley, CA 2008 to 2009
• Was involved in the design, development, production and packaging for new products.
• Facilitate production of E-Newsletter for mailing to 40,000 subscribers.
• Carried out online product merchandizing and online product display.
• Hand drew illustrations for children’s products, and marketed them to over 300 children’s museum stores.
• Aided in redesign of online store.
Freelance Designer, Hellagant Clothing, Redwood City CA 2008 to 2010
• Hand drawn and computer illustrated designs.
• Provided promotional material for upcoming events and look books.
• Featured artist for the spring Pool Trade Show 2008.
• Curated art shows and events to help promote the business.
Drawing, skateboarding, painting, screen-printing, and road trips.