- + Follow
Jorge Santoyo Henaine
I'm a young designer that loves contributing to the development of products and services, by using design as a solution. My main goal is to start learning not only from working experience, but from everyone I get to work with.
ARMANI EXCHANGE Case
Nordic Walking Pole
Gaming Mouse Concept 2
Bachelor of Industrial Design and Product Development.
Centro de Estudios Superiores de Diseño de Monterrey, S.C. (CEDIM) (2007-2012)
*(2011) Industrial Designer (Monterrey, Mexico)
1 year as Industrial Designer inside GRUPO PROA, Coplastics division, designing thermoformed packages. ( www.coplastics.com )
-Research and development of the packages.
-3d modeling of the package and renders for the client, 3d modeling of the aluminum mold for manufacturing.
-More than 30 packages designed for different companies.
-A complete new line of packages for SAFTE. (Reepack)
*(2012) Industrial Designer (Shanghai, China)
SKY WORLDWIDE EXPORT in Shanghai, China.
-Research and product development of sport products and toys, for the European market.
-3d modeling, rendering, and final presentations for clients.
-Visits to the factories to check and take samples of the production.
-Working with an international team of designers.
*(2013) Head of Design and Product Development
Currently working as Head of Design and Product Development at SKY WORLDWIDE EXPORT in Shanghai, China.
Excellent organization, excellent research and analytical skills, excellent ideation skills,
always indentifying problems and finding creative solutions for them.
(Autocad, SolidWorks,Inventor, 3d Max, Rhinoceros, HyperShot, Vray, Keyshot)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
-Adobe Photoshop, Indisign, Ilustrator
- Spanish Native Language
- English 90%
- Italian 30%
- Workshop of stainless steel and welding. (CEDIM)
- Summer on workshop Prototyping (by Atsuo Fukuhara )
- Product development workshop (by Fx Ballery )
- In the university I have worked with real clients, and projects for important companies in Mexico
(TYTANK, VITRO, CERVECERIA, DU PONT, ARCA, HELVEX)
- 6 Months living on Toronto ON, Canada going to ILSC (International language school of Canada ) (2004)
- 2 Projects at final round of the Design Innovation Award (DIA2011)
- 2 Projects exposed on Satellite exhibition 2011 (University)
Provided upon request.
CEDIM, Centro de Estudios Superiores de Diseno de Monterrey. (Mexico)