My mission is to create a better world through inspired design. I help business and non-profits define and promote their brand with creativity and integrity.
• Independent Graphic Designer/Consultant, Kathleen Hibbs Design, Vancouver, WA (1/2003 to present)
• Volunteer Marketing and Communications Specialist, SW Washington Center for the Arts, Vancouver, WA, (1/2010 to present)
• Art Director/Designer, Aquent Marketing and Creative Staffing, Portland, OR (9/2004) to 3/2009
• Graphic Designer/Art Director, Gard & Gerber, Portland, OR (7/1999 to 1/2003)
• Senior Art Director, Direct Marketing Solutions Portland, OR, (7/1995 - 9/1997)
• Instructor: Multimedia Graphic Design, Columbia College of Business, Clackamas, OR (several sessions in 1998)
• Freelance Designer/Art Director: (1990 to 1995)
• Senior Art Director: Krupp/TaylorUSA (FC&B) Los Angeles, CA (1983 to 1988)
• Senior Art Director: Mass Marketing Systems, Int. Inc. Agoura, CA (1982 to 1983)
• Assistant Art Director/Studio Manager: Smith-Hemmings-Gosden (FC&B) El Monte, CA (1980 to 1982)
Account & Client Experience (Partial list): Financial: MBNA America Bank, Allied Finance, National Benefit Life Insurance Co., Life Flight Network Membership Program • Healthcare: OHSU, The Oregon Clinic, Kaiser Permanente • Tech: Apple Computer, Xerox, Nautilus, Pacific Power, Nautilus • Business & Industry: Saif Corp., O’Laughlin Trade Shows, NW Natural Street of Dreams • Government: Clackamas County (OR), Clark County (WA) • Education: Portland Public Schools, Clark College, ESD 112 • Non-profits: Southwest Washington Center for the Arts, American Heart Assoc., Friends of the Zoo, Sand in the City, Mercy Corp., Community Choices, Civic Engagement, Council for the Homeless, Open House Ministries • Retail: Kuni Automotive, Bassett Furniture, Mauna Loa, Rossi Pasta, Fred Meyer, Thrifty/Payless • Travel/Leisure/Hospitality: America West Airlines, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays, Mt, Batchelor, Big Als • Publishing: LA Magazine, Movieline Magazine, SouthWest Profile Magazine, The Los Angeles Times, Culture Magazine.