- + Follow
Sr. Visualiser / Illustrator
New Delhi, India
I am a Sr. Visualiser painting the canvases with my imagination. I started young copying my elder sister that has honed some wonderful skills in me as I always looked at her art with awe.
Illustrations, portraits, caricatures, cartoons and doodle art are some of my canvas's favourites. it's been 5 years journey developing my own individual style and i look upon many more artful years.
keep visiting my profile to know what keeps my head busy.
mascot design & others
Leverage artistic talent to deliver original & high impact design ideas. And hone my ability to successfully translate desired moods, messages, concepts, and underdeveloped ideas into imagery.
Over 5 years experience in illustration and designing
Possess knowledge of design disciplines including layout, typography, imagery & colour.
Strong experience in Logo design and stationary design
Experience in conceptualizing and designing ideas for clients from varied areas
Detail oriented team player
Experienced in working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
• Designing Tools
o Adobe Photoshop CS5
o Adobe Illustrator CS5
o Coral Draw X5
o Quark Express 8
o MS Office
o Wacom • Designing Proficiency
o Page Design
o Graphic Design
o Digital Art
Senior Graphic Designer
Jagran Solutions (a unit of JPL)
Dainik Jagran, Okhla, New Delhi (Mar 2012 to present)
• To visualize, plan and design creative concepts as per clients’ specifications
• Developing artwork for marketing initiatives
• Conceptualizing Brand Activation ideas & Event themes. Visualizing & designing creative deliverables for the same in form of visual merchandise, marketing collaterals, event invites, DMs, E-mailers & other promotional materials
• Conceiving Logo designs for Activity/ Event names
• Conceiving Logo designs for Brand Launches
• Visualizing & executing outdoor campaigns for brands.
• Designing Brand Mascots that best suit its brand personality
• Creating dummy designs for client pitches
Dainik Jagran, Okhla, New Delhi (Jun 2006 to Mar 2012)
• Handling & guiding a creative team of Junior Graphic Designers
• Taking care of Page Designing, Illustration and Computer Graphics
• Co- ordination with the marking team and providing them initial dummy for their prospective clients
• Conceptualization of page innovations, working with clients and dealing with the team to create those innovations
Microsoft Windows Vista Cartoon Series
• These cartoons got printed on the mugs, t-shirts and menu cards and backdrops of Café Coffee Day at the launch of windows vista.
Kurkure Kya Family Hai Cartoon Strip
• This was a huge illustration project done by Jagran, which was developed to support the ongoing promo in electronic media. The activity was conducted for 52 consecutive weeks.
Ginseng Katha Cartoon strip for Revital
• Designed seven-page comic strip based on Chinese mythological story which has been published in seven consecutive weeks
Social Awareness Cartoon strips for the client USAID
• Designed several Cartoon strips to spread awareness among the common people
Masters in Fine Arts
• Banaras Hindu University (2006) – Applied Arts ( 1st Division )
Bachelor in Fine Arts
• Banaras Hindu University (2004) – Illustration ( 1st Division )
Music: Additional Qualification
• 3 Year Diploma in Classical Vocal Music from Banaras Hindu University (2004) –( 1st Division )
Date of Birth : 27th Dec 1981
Marital Status : Married
Address : A 1201, Exotica Elegance,
Ahinsa Khand II,
Masters in Fine Arts
• Banaras Hindu University (2006)