- + Follow
Graphic Designer at Sasquatch Agency
Art has never been about boundaries for me, rather finding the edges and breaking past into the unknown. It's a matter of creative solutions, when there doesn't seem to be an end. I strive to challenge myself to always be better, and to take on what scares me.
"Art is what you can get away with" - Andy Warhol
Frank Creative - Create With Courage
Stump'd Design | Co-Founder, Graphic Designer | 2005-2012
• 7 years building up an established client list and small business design studio.
• Services provided: branding/identity, concepting, packaging, print, and website layout.
• Work closely with our clients to establish original concepts all the way through to the finished product.
• Responsible for project concepting, development, management, production as well as customer service, office management.
Frank Creative | Contract Graphic Designer | 2007-present
• Collaborate with art director and design team on various projects from concept to finished product
• Projects include branding and identity, package design, print, concepting.
• Current client list: Timberland Outdoor, Hi-Tec, And1, Portland Farmers Market, Portland Leaf Harvest, Friends of Trees
• Responsible for concepting, layout, mood boards, presentation books
Madison House Design | Lead Graphic Designer, Freelance | 07.05-2011
• Worked closely with an Art Director to create various projects based on musical client’s needs
• Web (flash/html), tour posters, newspaper ads, identity, cd packaging, etc
• Responsible for completing projects under strict deadlines, from concept to completion
Nike | Contract Graphic Design | 06.06-08.06
• Collaborated with Nike|Explore to create city specific messenger bags.
• Collaborated with Nike|Explore to create a team sports bag line that is user-customizable on Nike ID.com
• Created series of sports-icon related patches to be applied to team bags
• Adobe Creative Suite 5 (strong knowledge)
• Flash and Dreamweaver (basic function)
• Macintosh and PC (fluency)
• Rapid adaptation to new software environments
• Skilled in digital photography
• Scan photographs and images
• Generate comps and create layouts
• Oregon State University | 09.00-06.05
• Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
• 3.55 overall GPA
Oregon State University
-Oregon State University Presidential Award for Excellence in Art
-Graduated with Disctinction in Graphic Design
-NIRSA Creative Excellence 1st Place Award (2)
-NIRSA Creative Excellence 2nd Place Award