I am a recent graduate from Interior Architectural Design CSU Long Beach with interest in hospitality, educational, corporate, commercial and residential interior design.
California State University Long Beach, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Architecture Design.
IIDA 2nd Annual Student Thesis Exhibition,
3rd Place 19th LAIAC Design Charrette,
Dean’s Honor List 2010, President’s Honor List Spring 2008,
Pasadena City College, Associate Degree, Art/Design.
Project Manager, April 2012 - current
Mt. San Antonio College
Lecturer - Adjunct Faculty, August 2012 - current
Innovation and Design in Architecture, February 2012 - April 2012
The Packaging Company, January 2011-February 2012
• Create packaging die-lines, Point of Purchase design, inner box
• Create advertising layout for posters, brochures and email blast
• Research preliminary branding concept, color study
• Contact reps/vendors
Papeterie Paper Boutique, September 2011-current
• Develop budget, schedule, and production line.
• Create window display
• Update floor display, stock and signage
• Sourcing materials and vendors
• Customer service
ArtsBridge CSULB, January 2008-August 2011
Assistant to Special Project Director/Receptionist,
• Assist the Director to update forms and database.
• Design poster/brochure, invitation/tickets, events’ programs.
Tammy Edmonds Design, April 2011-May 2011
• Participate in ideation and concept development
• Produce rendering, hand sketching and sketch-up modeling
Nadia Geller Designs, November 2009-December 2010
• Assist the President on staging projects, furniture merchandising.
• Prepare material/presentation board, 3-D computer modeling,
graphic project a nd hand rendering.
• Contact vendors/reps, sourcing, research
• Update and organize material library.
• Oversee installation, take measurements on field
Mimio Artistry of Paper, August 2007-December 2010
• Build (hands-on) custom-made albums, custom-made boxes.
• Courteously assist clients to meet their exact need.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Exceptional hand sketching and drawing with various media
• Revit, AutoCAD, Google Sketch-up, 3DSMax
• FF&E specification, purchase orders, sample/material boards.