I am Interior Architectural Design CSU Long Beach graduate with interest in hospitality, educational, corporate, commercial and residential interior design. I am currently joining a custom furniture design firm with design and manufacturing capability.
Process Studio Hollywood
Rough Lux, Venice Beach
Junior Interior Designer
- Santa Monica, CA
- Oct 2013 - Present (2 months)
- Mount San Antonio College or Mt. SAC
- Aug 2012 - Present (1 year 4 months)
Rapid Viz, Sketch-up, Concept Development, Portfolio Presentation
Project Coordinator/ Client Relations
- Dtank, Inc.
- Jun 2012 - Oct 2013 (1 year 4 months)
- Sep 2011 - Mar 2012 (6 months)
Responsible for displays, signage, store planning.
Develop product graphic labels - present sketches ideation to production.
Develop budget - planning - project schedule coordinator
Sourcing materials and supplies.
- The Packaging Company
- Jan 2011 - Feb 2012 (1 year 1 month)
Produce packaging die-lines, brand artwork
Preliminary branding ideation, color studies, brand research, marketing items
Sourcing - contact vendors and manufacturers.
Graphic design for brochure, email blast, social media - photograph products
- Nadia Geller Design
- Nov 2009 - Feb 2011 (1 year 3 months)
Assist the President on staging projects.
Prepare material/presentation board, quick sketch-up, hand-rendering
and graphic project.
Update and organize material library.
California State University-Long Beach
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree Interior Architecture Design
- 2007 - 2011
Pasadena City College
- Associate Degree Art/Design
- 2003 - 2005
IIDA 2nd Annual Student Thesis Exhibition
President's Honors List 2008
Art Department Dean's List 2010