- + Follow
Footwear Design Apprentice at Reebok
• Recent graduated as Industrial Designer with international experience in Product and Footwear.
• Interest: Design Research, Footwear Design, Design Strategy, Traveling & Going Abroad.
Switch Gym Master
Reebok Backpacker // Footwear
ZX Sandal // Originals
Footwear Design Apprentice
- Jul 2013 - Present (5 months)
Product Design Strategist // Freelance Consultant
- Dec 2012 - Jun 2013 (6 months)
• Established Product & Design strategy for the company’s new ATM.
• Designed ATM Concepts to help position the brand with newness and competitive advantage in the banking market.
Sponsored Project // Footwear
- CIDIN UANL "Center of Research for Industrial Design"
- Sep 2012 - Dec 2012 (3 months)
• Developed Bachelor Thesis Project (” New Opportunities in Fitness Footwear”).
• Created functional prototypes, 3d printed samples and stablished design language.
• The project’s been patented and chose to be showcased at International Design Congress in Chile
Homeware Designer // Freelance
- Home Visionaire
- May 2012 - Jul 2012 (2 months)
• Established design strategy among inline managers in order to expand ceramic range of products into the French Market.
• Designed 2 range of products, trend research, color design, material design and tech drawings.
Design Internship // Footwear
- Adidas Originals
- Jun 2011 - Dec 2011 (6 months)
• Collaborate with inline manager and developers for the Color and Material design of 160 footwear articles, 5 New Uppers and One Totally New Model.
• Supported with preseason trend and consumer research, product concept and sketching, technical drawings of uppers and soles, factory communication for sample changes.
Instructor // Design Software
- Mar 2010 - Jul 2010 (4 months)
• Led young students to master Rhinoceros 3d and Adobe Illustrator
Product Design Associate
- Okurrenzzia Diseño Industrial
- Aug 2009 - Dec 2009 (4 months)
• Packaging Design for several clients.
• Tasks included concept development, sketching and rendering.
Design Internship // Furniture
- Vitro Surtidora S.A de C.V.
- Jan 2009 - Apr 2009 (3 months)
• Collaborate with inline managers for seasonal product design.
• Understand the local market and proposed cost effective furniture and packaging concepts.
Former Owner and Designer
- Jan 2008 - Dec 2008 (11 months)
• Entrepreneur business in screen printing, graphic design and illustration.
Design Internship // Graphic
- Apr 2007 - May 2007 (1 month)
• T-Shirt and Illustration Designer.
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Bachelor Industrial Design
- 2007 - 2012
Bachelor Degree // Industrial Design
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia
- Bachelor Industrial Design
- 2010 - 2010
FOREIGN EXCHANGE SEMESTER
Gladstone High School
- High School General
- 2006 - 2007
FOREIGN EXCHANGE YEAR
Instituto Cultural Tampico
- High School Degree
- 1993 - 2005
2013 Design Exposition / Switch showcased at innovation congress / Santiago, CH.
2009 Runner - Up / Expo Mechanisms/ Mty, MX.
2009 3rd Place / Design Analisis and Argumentation Contest/ S.L.P, MX.
2008 Honorific Mention / Cátedra Luis Barragán/ ITESM Mty, MX.
show more »