- + Follow
Footwear Design Apprentice at Reebok
• Recent graduated as Industrial Designer with international experience in Product and Footwear.
• Interest: Design Research, Footwear Design, Design Strategy, Traveling & Going Abroad.
Switch Gym Master
Reebok Backpacker // Footwear
ZX Sandal // Originals
• Established Product & Design strategy for the company’s new ATM.
• Designed ATM Concepts to help position the brand with newness and competitive advantage in the banking market.
• Developed Bachelor Thesis Project (” New Opportunities in Fitness Footwear”).
• Created functional prototypes, 3d printed samples and stablished design language.
• The project’s been patented and chose to be showcased at International Design Congress in Chile
• Established design strategy among inline managers in order to expand ceramic range of products into the French Market.
• Designed 2 range of products, trend research, color design, material design and tech drawings.
• Collaborate with inline manager and developers for the Color and Material design of 160 footwear articles, 5 New Uppers and One Totally New Model.
• Supported with preseason trend and consumer research, product concept and sketching, technical drawings of uppers and soles, factory communication for sample changes.
• Led young students to master Rhinoceros 3d and Adobe Illustrator
• Packaging Design for several clients.
• Tasks included concept development, sketching and rendering.
• Collaborate with inline managers for seasonal product design.
• Understand the local market and proposed cost effective furniture and packaging concepts.
• Entrepreneur business in screen printing, graphic design and illustration.
• T-Shirt and Illustration Designer.
Bachelor Degree // Industrial Design
FOREIGN EXCHANGE SEMESTER
FOREIGN EXCHANGE YEAR