- + Follow
Nottingham, United Kingdom
An industrious graduate of B.Sc product design with a background in both the arts and sciences. A motivated individual with good communication and teamwork skills which have been developed by studying and living abroad. I am a quick learner who is eager to apply the skills and knowledge gained from studying in a working environment.
- Skilled at sketching creatively using pencils and pens, using a variety of mediums such as perspective and technical drawing. Also competent at rendering using pen and pastel.
- Proficient using a wide range of relevant software including: Solidworks, Autodesk (AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Showcase), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Microsoft Office and SketchUp. Basic understanding of Adobe Dreamweaver, CES and various other software packages
- Experience in creating models and prototypes for academic projects as well as live projects outside of study environment.
- Experience in mechanical engineering applications, as well as use of maths and physics in a mechanical environment.
- Extensive experience using various research methods to develop ideas and projects.
- Demonstrated skill in graphic design, presentation and communication, as well as marketing through the production of posters and magazine articles
- Skilled in product analysis in terms of market needs and ergonomics as well as materials and manufacture in general
The Nottingham Trent University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Product Design
- 2009 - 2013
First Class Hons
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Diploma European Project Semester
- 2012 - 2012
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- Diploma International Design Semester
- 2011 - 2011