- + Follow
Experienced Graphic Designer/Illustrator
Macintosh: InDesign CS6, Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, Microsoft Office for Mac
Windows 8: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
• Over 15 years experience in graphic design, and product design.
• Specialized in brand management/identity.
• Experienced in print design, production, and pre-press.
• Able to manage numerous projects in today's rapid paced environment.
• Able to build and maintain long lasting business relationships.
• Creative, team oriented, competitive, maintains high standards.
• Over 17 years experience in Fine Arts (painting, sculpting).
• Exceptional drawing/design abilities.
Responsible for creating all printed collateral from invitations, brochures, invitations, signage to annual reports and more. In charge of brand identity management throughout entire organization. Other responsibilities include: communicating with printers to negotiate quotes and maintain quality control over all products (printed), in charge of website maintenance from updating to creating new graphics, copy and functions.
Created and conceptualized new product developments for the retail market. Responsibilities included maintaining department, dealing directly with buyers to bring new product concepts to fruition, constantly being aware of the latest market trends, traveling to trade shows for new product development concepts, Creating new logos for product collections, created page layouts and covers for the advertising department.
Assisted in logo creation, ads and packaging mock-ups, design layouts.
Assisted in creating ready to use TV graphics.
Assisted in creating interactive graphics for multimedia CDs.
Graduated with honors - Summa Cum Laude