- + Follow
Jenny Tseitlin (Abramovich)
Jewelry designer ,product designer, 3d modeler
I work in several creative fields: jewelry design, product design, and CAD. Posses a profound knowledge of the goldsmith's tradition. A second generation jewellery designer and creator. Headed design department at GERALDO jewelry. Now working as independent designer, creating passionate jewelry and products. Feel free to contact me for freelance projects and long term collaboration: email@example.com
Sapphire and diamonds bracelet
- Jenny Tseitlin Design Studio
- Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut, Israel
- Mar 2012 - Present (1 year 9 months)
Services that I provide are:
Custom jewelry design starting from the concept up to a finished jewel.
Custom 3d modeling and visualization of jewelry and watches based on existing sketches or designs.
Product design: concept development, styling, 3d modeling, photo-realistic renderings.
Furniture design: concept development, styling, 3d modeling, photo-realistic renderings.
Senior Jewelry designer, 3d modeling, graphics and branding strategy
- Geraldo jewelry
- Ramat Gan, Israel
- Sep 2006 - Sep 2011 (5 years)
Senior Jewelry Designer, 3d modeler
• Worked in a factory environment with a team of: goldsmiths, stone setters, polishers, technical operators and CAD engineers, ensuring effective production process.
• Controlled entire life cycle of product development starting from: idea, specifications, design sketches, technical drawings, CAD design and modeling, transition to a serial production.
• Profound knowledge of manufacturing processes: rapid prototyping, injection molding, casting, manual and mechanical assembly, stone polishing, stone setting, gold-plating.
• Designed jewelry lines and collections enjoying artistic freedom though, considering budgetary constraints and pricing; together with proficient 3d modeling, I have also created master models from wax and metal. Defined new trends and concepts, created inspiration boards.
• Designed and created vast majority of GERALDO jewelry collections presented on the website of the company. Exclusively designed jewelry worn by Elton John, Britney Spears and other music and fashion industry icons.
• Customer relations: direct relationship with end clients creating exclusive one of a kind designs according to clients' needs and wishes.
• Project management: plans, priorities, tasks distribution, performance tracking, procedures and budget management, staff supervision and training.
• Interior design: showroom design, furniture design and space planning. CAD modeling of display furniture, CAD visualizations, work with subcontractors. International exhibitions display design.
• Graphic design: brochures, catalogs, advertising pages, concept and graphics creation, text editing, selecting and editing images and photographs.
Bezalel Academy of Arts and design, Jerusalem, Israel
- Master's in Industrial Design. Industrial Design.
- 2008 - 2011
Shenkar College of Engineering and Design, Ramat Gan, Israel
- Bachelor's in jewelry design and creation Jewelry Design and creation
- 2002 - 2006
2005- 2006 America-Israel Cultural Foundation
2006- Bendor Prize for Excellence in Jewelry Design, Shenkar