- + Follow
Visual Concept Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
- Assist in production and implementation of marketing programs, media plans, PR events, communication materials and in-store promotions.
- Execute product placement, receiving and display.
- Establish strong customer relationships through wardrobe styling.
- Efficiently create and maintain windows/displays adhering to the company standards.
- Merchandise collections and departments based on key trends that are currently in fashion as well as seasonal appropriate trends.
- Execute rollout of new stores in the Los Angeles area and remodels within a given timeframe.
- Creates and communicates engaging content and compelling campaigns to customers via various social media platforms, developing and growing all channels strategically
- Researches, develops and presents to Marketing Director initiatives incorporating key assets to stimulate product sell-through within the target market
- Assists in Coordinating events and act as volunteer leader for CoachArt
- Conceptual design for seasonal windows and vignettes for all Martin Katz locations in the Los Angeles area.
- Assist in window installation; lighting coordination, prop and merchandise placement.
- Create marketing/ signage for associated events.
- Managed a staff of three visual students and produced theme, layout, colors, signage and props of Student Showcase event.
- Efficiently communicating visual concepts to all members including; space planning, color scheme, budgeting, and logistics.
- Coordinate with Public Relations and Student Activities department to strategically promote and communicate the event to the public.
Various courses included: Ethics in Business, Human Resource Management, Business Law, International Finance & Management, Global Marketing Communication, and Leadership & Management Strategies Maintained continuous position on Dean’s Honor Roll with GPA of 3.5
Various courses included: Materials & Props, Drafting & Lighting Techniques, Computer Graphics, Fashion Styling & Coordination, Store/Window Presentation, Marketing & Brand Development Nominated as finalist in Pasadena Magazine Visual Merchandising Display Competition. Maintained continuous position on Dean’s Honor Roll with GPA of 3.5
People to People Ambassador Program