- + Follow
Artist & Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Hello! I'm Jasmine. I've helped a variety of creative professionals develop their projects and business identities. I specialize in branding and logo development, including packaging design, illustration, and hand lettering. I love painting, drawing, and incorporating hand drawn elements into my designs.
Questions? Say hello on coroflot or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting.
Coloredge is the largest single source provider of total graphic production including: design services, image creation and retouching, pre-media, photography, print production, online order management, custom digital asset management systems and online shipment tracking solutions. Our company porfolio includes: Apple, Sephora, Nike, Paramount Studios, Macy's, The Gap, and many more.
As production artist/project manager, I am responsible for:
- Managing the digital assets of 117+ cosmetic brands across major retailers (Sephora, Sephora inside JC Penny, Macy's, Ulta) in domestic and international regions. A few of the brands I work with specifically include Stila, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Clarisonic, Laura Geller, Butter London, and many more.
- Engineering print ready artwork based on seasonal fixture company supplied planograms and brand supplied assortments.
- Guiding projects through the entire production process from initial design, layout, editing, final production, to shipping under extreme deadlines.
- Concept development, design, and problem solving for brands including utilizing various print mediums (Digital C-print, Grand Format, and more) specific to individual project, brand, and budget.
I enjoy problem solving and thoughtful design. In the past, I have assisted clients in these types of projects:
- Branding, packaging, identity, and logo design.
- Flat sketching, concept development, graphics and illustrations for Forever 21, Juicy Couture, Alternative Apparel, Gymboree, and more.
- Utilizing trend research tools such as WGSN, Stylesight, etc. to analyze the market and future trends. Creating color, inspiration, and mood boards for marketing and design.
- Writing, editing, and researching content for beso.com, a shopping and lifestyle website, and thegreenstylist.com, a sustainable fashion and organic beauty website).
- Designing, developing, and merchandising swim wear lines for privately licensed brands including: St. John, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, O’Neill, Hurley, and other private labels while maintaining unique brand identities.
- Creating seasonal color palettes and concept/inspiration boards by utilizing trend forecasting sites [WGSN, Stylesight] competitor shopping, vintage shopping, and traveling.
- Designing brand appropriate prints, colorways, screen-prints, sublimation artwork, appliqués, and graphics based on brand guidelines, inspiration, marketing, sales, and trends.
- Working with production managers to communicate production details with overseas vendors.
- Organizing and archiving all samples, making initial comments on new samples for production.
- Assisting in creating and preparing tech packs to send to vendors in China and Mexico.
- Inspecting samples, preliminary lab dips, trims and labels to ensure they are in accordance with brand quality standards.