- + Follow
Pompano Beach, FL
• Highly accomplished Graphic Artist with experience in web & print design.
• Strong design acumen with background in 3D modeling, & animation.
• Proven success in developing & introducing marketing and advertising initiatives.
•Successfully directed daily operations of art departments including training and assessing employee performance.
• Adept in maximizing revenue potential with creative marketing campaigns.
• Experienced in developing weekly multimedia presentations
Living Grace Christian Fellowship – Valencia, CA
Graphic Design & Multimedia Ministry Leader
Responsible for heading up graphic design department, creating graphics and animations for weekly sermons, worship services, announcements, and the church website. Research and acquire new graphics software and hardware technology. Train, schedule, and develop others in creating presentations and operating equipment during services and events. Work closely with church leadership to create look and feel of all lecture and teaching series. Help train office staff in production of weekly print materials, including bulletins, teaching notes, and special announcements. Software includes:
• Full Adobe Creative Suite
• 3DS Max
• Power Point and Media Shout
2003 — 2004
X3D Digital Picture Group – Beverly Hills, CA
3D Modeler, Texture Artist, Lighting
From concept through completion, create 3D elements and scenes for technology that would allow the viewer to see the 3D presentation “pop” off the screen without the need for glasses. This new technology was quickly being used by vendors, point of purchase stores, airlines, and several other companies for advertising, attention-grabbing facts, and traffic generation. Client list included Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Allied Domec, and Qantas Airlines.
2001 — 2003
Brooks College – Long Beach, CA
Educate and train students in 3DS Max and Flash from beginner to advanced. Created content which enabled students to participate in hands on projects to gain proficiency in software. Developed curriculum of the courses and mentored students as needed. Assisted departments concerning importance of real world software applications.
• Served on curriculum advisory board to implement effective curriculum to prepare students for working environment.
1995 — Present
Freelance Artist – CA
Created web, print, interactive presentations, and 3D content for various clients including Maui and Sons Outfitters, True Interactive, Desert Vineyard Christian Fellowship, Management & Marketing Consultancy, and FOXSports.com.
2000 — 2001
Express.com – Hollywood, CA
Managed corporate web site including design, layout, site-wide navigation, and functionality. Interacted with marketing department to develop promotions, print collateral, and site content. Conceptualized and implemented Flash interactive content for email campaigns and online advertisements.
• Acknowledged for performance excellence with the number one ranking in the Forrester Report as the online destination to purchase DVDs.
• Taught classes on Adobe After Effects and 3DS Max.
• Praised in Entertainment Weekly for web site excellence.
1999 — 2000
Microdyme Corporation – West Hollywood, CA
Lead Graphic Designer
Directed operations of the production department. Assisted marketing and advertising department with design and layout of packages and production. Led meetings with clients of the company to asses needs and develop strategy of solutions they required.
• Designed and implemented web sites for diverse client base.
• Developed and supported the Microdyme web site.
• Created corporate logos, identities, and advertising including static and animated.
Digital Domain –Venice, CA
Working from plans, modeled various versions of the Titanic for James Cameron film, “Titanic.” Problem solved many issues with the complex models needed for several key sequences in the film.
Bachelor of Arts, Media, Communications, and Journalism (1992)
School of Communication and Theater - Temple University