I am an illustrator and graphic designer working in lovely Portland, Oregon. I have worked for agencies big and small and as an in-house designer at Adidas (I have a lot of shoes). My freelance projects and clientele range from big to small businesses, branding and environmental graphics. When I am not out walking in one of Portland's many beautiful parks, or eating at one of it's delicious food carts, I can be found at home drawing maps.
Please contact me if you would like to work together.
2007 – Current
Jennifer Reynolds, Graphic Design & Illustration, www.jenreyn.com
- Branding, Collateral, Infographics and Website design for various clients, non-profit and commercial.
- Clients include Conservation Lands Foundation, Blue Star Families, Bay Planning Coalition, Adidas, The Pie Spot, PECI and Shop, Snap, Send.
-Commissioned Map illustration projects, editorial illustration.
- Currently in talks with a literary agent to produce my first illustrated children's book.
- Work featured on They Draw and Travel (my illustrated map of Hidden Golden Gate Park was the second most viewed map on the site in 2012, receiving 2,500 hits), The Portland Egoist and the Oregonian.
2010 - 2011
Designer, Freelance, makelike, Portland, OR
-Concept and execute design for several clients including Nike, Pacifica and Stella Mare bath and body products, Old Navy and Hewlett Packard.
- Supported the Art Directors in creating design solutions for clients which included packaging, branding and pattern design as well as preparing presentation materials.
- Provided and oversaw production design for the national Nike We Run Club retail campaign.
Managed client expectations and relationships
2007 – 2010
Designer, Adidas Headquarters, Portland, OR
-Graphic Designer for both the Retail and Brand Marketing Divisions of Adidas Headquarters.
- Concept, design and production of projects including large scale window campaigns
for stores across the country, fixtures, point of purchase graphics, online banners, email blasts, signage, print advertisements, logo design.
- Created presentation materials and effectively presented concepts and collaborate with various marketing teams.
PNCA (Pacific Northwest College of Art), Communication Design
University of North Texas, BFA, Painting and Drawing