- + Follow
I am a second year industrial design MFA student at the Academy of Art University.
I hope to develop and hone my ID skills and build relationships through an internship experience with a progressive, acclaimed organization.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Natural eye for design, passion for form and craftsmanship
- Proactive thinker
- Imaginative rapid ideation, skilled sketching
- Zest for continuous improvement, fast learner
- Perceptive observer, thoughtful researcher and interpreter
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid oral, written, interpersonal, and graphic communication
- Engaging personality, genuinely collaborative
- Ability to take direction, work effectively in self-managed or team environments
- Globally minded, understand and value diverse perspectives, aspire to impact life
MFA Industrial Design (Current Graduate Student). Academy of Art University. San Francisco, CA. 2009 - Current
BA Spanish, Concentrations in Anthropology, Community Art.Wheaton College.Wheaton, IL. December 2008
Foreign Language Instructor, Character Development Leader
Sullins Academy. Bristol,VA
September 2010 - Current
Plan, execute, and maintain engaging curriculum for courses in Français and Español. Manage a range of individuals through varied and personalized approaches. Devise and facilitate interactive lessons to
develop quality character in middle school boys.
Home Remodel Project Manager Bristol,TN/ VA
Summer 2008 - Current
Consult clients in developing and updating rooms to best maximize space and utility with respect to budget and personal taste, present and refine concepts, oversee completion.
Freelance Artist and Designer Vero Beach, FL. Wheaton, IL. Bristol,TN
2004 - Current
Responsible for a wide range of skills, proficiency in the varied phases of a design - research, design, and implement solutions for various client commissions including architectural rendering, brand identity, environment design, graphic design, interior decorating and design. Simultaneously manage multiple projects.
Lambda Alpha - National Collegiate Honors Society for Anthropology
IDSA - Industrial Design Association Student Member
PADI Certified SCUBA Diver and Underwater Photographer
PROFICIENCIES Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign,Ashlar
Vellum Graphite, Corel Painter, MS Office, iWork, iLife, Hand sketching, Model Making, Fluent
in English, Français, Español
Academy of Art University