- + Follow
Experienced Consultant | Product Development | Events Manage...
accepting freelance / contract projects for product and apparel development. If you are looking to start a new product line or need assistance with your ongoing product development, please email, JessCraneDesign@gmail.com Advisory, flat pattern making, technical design, tech packs, sample sewing, material sourcing, cut & sew facility sourcing, textile print design, production preparation, contractor / vendor management and event planning / management. Menswear, womenswear, wovens, knits, accessories, bags, athletic wear, hats, etc. send me an image or similar image of what you are wanting to make and I'll let you know if I can help you or if I have another resource. I am a self-motivated and organized professional with a blend of experience in consulting, customer service, event management and the fashion industry.
Consultation and management of events and product development. Apparel / product design services include product life-cycle management, concept design, concept evaluation, pattern making, sourcing materials, sourcing production facilities, sample making, fittings, alterations, technical design, computer aided design, production preparation and production management. www.jesscrane.com
Product Development Past / Current Projects
• Women's nursing bra
• Women's cut & sew glove
• Women's knit shirt
• Women's Camisole
• Women's swimwear
• Men's polo shirt
• Men's compression / running short
• Infant hat
• Women's hat
• Medical posture corrective device
• Hand bags
• Costume design assistance for film, Chicago Rot
• Men's technical performance athletic shorts
• Women's undergarment
• Medical scrubs
• Bridal gown
• Construction of bridesmaid dresses
• Technical design/ technical and development processes consultant
The Apparel Agency provides comprehensive services for design, development and production of apparel and related products. The agency also offers hands on product development services and management of contractors, as well as guidance in brand standards, marketing and sales initiatives. www.theapparelagency.com
• Financial and strategic planning
• Business development and sales
• Account management and project coordination
• Extensive event planning including all tradeshows
• Graphic design and social media marketing
• Human Resources
Crescendo Apparel was a women’s sportswear venture with a focus on enduringly classic apparel to fit a specific body type with smaller waist and fuller hip measurements. The sole proprietorship startup company closed in April 2012 due to lack of funding. www.facebook.com/crescendoapparel/info
• Management of vendors and outside contractors, as well as employees and internship programs.
• Operations build out of product development and production departments.
Sears Holdings Corporation is a leading integrated retailer which operates through its subsidiaries, including, Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporations. SHC offers digital and physical shopping platforms online and at more than 2,000 retail stores in the United States and Canada. www.searsholdings.com
• Development of soft home products for Sears and Kmart brands. Concept and inspiration including trend and color research for multi season programs, Sales, competitor and customer research and analysis. Team leadership on beach towel program, holiday collection and design on a dime program.
• Technical direction and analysis of product development with overseas manufacturers including the creation of tech packs, garment fittings and quality control. Development of fabric programs working with overseas and domestic vendors as well as computer aided design, costing, purchasing and strike-off approvals
• Graduated with highest honors • Related coursework: Theories and Concepts of Leisure, Critical Issues in Recreation Management, Marketing, Event and Facility Management, Human Resources, Finance and Budgeting, Advanced Leisure Research Methods, Strategic Management and Special Problems
Graduated with high honors