- + Follow
Vice President of Product Development at Revo Brand Group
Develop innovative consumer products in China and the US. Manage the design and product management phases. "Connect-the-dots" with Orient manufacturers. Inventor on 47 patents.
Specialties: Product design, branding & marketing, strategic product development, international sourcing and negotiations, 3D CAD modeling & rendering, graphic design.
Vice President of Product Development
- Revo Brand Group
- Mar 2012 - Present (1 year 9 months)
Revo Brand Group conceives, designs, engineers, develops, packages and markets unique products and brands to outdoor enthusiasts.
- Product design & development
- Asian sourcing & manufacturing
Director of Innovation & Marketing
- Simpla Brands
- Jun 2010 - Mar 2012 (1 year 9 months)
Design & develop new products and categories for China-based company working with major US mass market retailers.
- Blue Cube LLC
- Nov 2009 - Jul 2010 (8 months)
Industrial design & strategic consulting. Developing innovative product strategies and designs for corporations located in the US & China.
- Analyzing competitive boundaries.
- Research & develop logical programs that fit "white space" opportunities.
- Use Solidworks 3D CAD to develop rendered concepts for presentation.
- Refine 3D models into production-ready files for factories.
- Develop collateral materials for promotion (web & print).
- Intellectual property management.
- Graphic design & branding
Director of Product Management
- Milestone AV Technologies - Chief Div.
- Apr 2008 - Nov 2009 (1 year 7 months)
Managed the product management team.
Director of Product Development
- Silk Road Group
- 2001 - 2008 (7 years)
Managed all product development & marketing.
Director of Marketing & Product Development
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Sep 1999 - Dec 2001 (2 years 3 months)
Managed product development & marketing for the office products division.
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- MBA EMBA
- 1990 - 1993
University of Notre Dame
- BFA Industrial Design
- 1976 - 1980