Lead Industrial Designer
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile | 305.793.8526
- Bachelor`s degree with 7 years Industrial Design experience.
- Connecting customer needs with innovative and creative product design solutions.
- Outstanding sketching skills, research, product development, concept development and branding.
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills who works well under pressure.
- Reputation as a team player with superb people skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self motivated, with excellent time management, prioritization, and multiple task/project coordination skills. Strong work ethic and professional attitude emphasizing reliability, integrity, teamwork, and the willingness to work as necessary to get the job done.
- 2002 participant in a three day furniture design workshop with the
Campana Brothers in Miami, Fl.
- Lectured on design philosophy at Design and Architecture Senior High.
- Recipient of CCS Scholarship, Daimler Chrysler Scholarship and CCS Tuition Grant.
*Swiss Watch International, Hollywood, FL (7/10 - Present)
Lead Industrial Designer, Product Development
Group III International, Pompano Beach, FL (2/10 - 7/10)
Junior Industrial Designer, Wenger | Graphics & Product Development
Fossil, Richardson, TX (6/07 - 7/09)
Associate Designer, Adidas & Armani Exchange | Watch Product Development
General Electric, Louisville, KY (6/06 - 6/07)
Contractor, Consumer & Appliance | Product Development
Converse (Internship), North Andover, MA (5/05 - 8/05)
Footwear Designer, Star Chevron Team | Graphics & Product Development
College for Creative Studies Campus, Detroit, MI (9/02 - 4/06)
Tutor, Student Success Center | Design & Training
College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI (9/02 - 5/06)
Degree - Bachelor in Fine Arts
Major - Industrial Design
Design and Architecture Senior High, Miami, FL (8/98 - 6/02)
Degree - Diploma
Major - Fine Arts
Proficient - MAC | PC
Industry - Brand Identity | Product Development | Product Marketing | Trend Analysis | Consumer Analysis | Competitor Research | Story Telling
Software - Adobe Creative Suite 4 | Microsoft Office | Rhinoceros 4.0 | Flamingo | Bunkspeed | Google Sketch Up | Alias | Painter
Techniques - Doodling | Thumbnails | Technical Illustrations | Digital Sketching | Model Making | Drafting | Painting | Ceramics | Plaster | Machining | Wood Working | Welding | Vacuum Forming
Languages - English | Spanish