- + Follow
Industrial Designer at RailPlan International
I have a personal passion in railroad transportation design and currently working in Baltimore at RailPlan International. Performance sporting apparel is another passion, having been a tri-athlete thoughout school. I am fluent in French, English, and Italian; other passions of mine include world travel, the outdoors, biking, photography, cooking. contact: email@example.com
Dell Design Studio
Senior Design Thesis
Nike ACG Cortez 10 Concept
2011 – Present (2 years)|Baltimore, Maryland Area
• Conceptual design development for new & remanufactured train cars.
• Create 3-D computer models, illustrational walkthroughs,
presentation boards, and digital presentations.
• Customize designs of new and remanufactured
traincars to accommodate ADA requirements.
• Build three-dimensional, functional prototype models.
• Program Management and Design of full scale mock-up builds for clients and rail authorities (Nippon Sharyo North American DMU, Amtrak Superliner I, Amtrak Viewliner II).
• Coordinate with external vendors and shop personnel.
• Update/Modernize new interior materials.
• Develop, maintain, and update interior and
exterior signage, murals, & graphics.
Freelance Graphic Design Consultant
Center for Industrial Design in Transportation
December 2009 – December 2012|Washington D.C. Metro Area
• Designed Corporate Logo.
• Layout design for digital and print media.
• Organizing commitee member of the 2011 Brunel Awards
Industrial Design Intern
June 2009 – August 2009 (3 months)
- Worked on a special project related to Very High Speed Train Design.
- Conducted trend research, utilized hand sketching, developed floor plans and seating
diagrams, presented final interior and exterior concept renderings.
- Participated in collaborative design ideation on other train/tram/metro projects with Alstom
- Participated in client reviews and in-house design critiques for concept development.
- Gained critical exposure to professional detailing of material selection and graphic design.
Synthesis International Inc
May 2007 – August 2007 (4 months)
- Worked in interdisciplinary team of architects, engineers , graphic designers and
- Participated in design processes for building concept ideation.
- Participated in client reviews.
- Met client deadlines.
Boscobel Marketing Communication Inc
June 2004 – June 2004 (1 month)
- Introduced to the public relations industry.
- Participated in product/logo development and design.
- Utilized personal communication and marketing skills during in-house critiques.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Bachelor of Science Industrial Design, Geosciences
- 2006 - 2010
French International School
- High School Diploma Class of 2005 French Scientific Baccalaureate
- 2001 - 2005