In Milton Exhibits (Singapore) Pte Ltd, we expresses client’s essence by translating their branding messages into three-dimensional forms and spaces, that produce memorable sensory experiences. We are now looking for a Senior Designer — our ideal candidate is an intuitive thinker who not only has an amazing sense of design and understands usability, but is also on top of cutting edge trends in the fields of exhibits, events and interior. You must possess an in-depth knowledge of design for the built environment in order to develop exciting branded spaces for various consumer and corporate brands across a variety of industries. Ability to juggle multiple projects and staying calm and collected under pressure must be part of your DNA. You thrive on being part of a collaborative team and will never say the words “It’s not my job”!. Teams at Milton Exhibits are very dedicated and excited about what they do – we work hard to maintain that atmosphere. The right candidate will be positive, smart, and enthusiastic with a problem solver, go-getter and above all a team player attitude!
The Senior Designer will:
• Collaborate closely with the Creative Director, Account Service and Project Management team to deliver best design solutions and strategy for our clients and users
• Provide innovative and creative design solutions that win client’s hearts
• Deliver creative pitch for projects, with excellent visual, verbal, written communication skills
• Work independently as well as monitor & supervise junior designers
• 4+ years of extensive knowledge on exhibition, event and interior environments projects, including relevance of strategic and creative intent, with a deep understanding of how design affects the customer experience
• Sophisticated sense of style and trend
• Ability to hand draft and sketch in elevation and perspective view
• Marker rendering, 3D modeling and AutoCAD experience
• Proficient in the following software: 3D Max, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office.
How To Apply