The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating sketches, concepts and final renderings for POP display, create art for concept or production, as well as create accurate sell sheets and other visuals for presentations.
Interface with sales to manage customer expectations and coordinate deliverables as well as collaborate with customers as needed.
Additional job duties are:
• Review information supplied by sales; understand project scope.
• Develop conceptual designs that meet customer needs and store requirements.
• Conceptualize and generate pencil sketches and/or marker renderings for proposed corrugated displays and conceptual display graphics.
• Generate 3D renderings using state of the art computer software of proposed or produced corrugated displays.
• Develop and prepare graphic designs for proofing, mock-up, or production.
• Interact with customers and company sales representatives to ensure that designs meet customers’ business requirements.
• Coordinate with structural design department and perform some mathematical calculations to ensure concept is suitable to physical structure.
• Modify designs as necessary based on knowledge of flexo and litho printing processes, as well as paper/corrugated properties.
• Complete routine and complex production graphic design projects, at times under tight time constraints.
• Understand branding and brand specific guidelines when creating art for concept or production.
• Multitask and demonstrate time management over several active projects at once while maintaining an efficient working style in a fast paced environment with changing deliverables.
• Develop presentation materials and assist with the presentation of abstract ideas as well as participate in formal presentations in a variety of settings.
• Proficient in Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Strata or other 3D rendering software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Flexible and adaptable
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
8 years or more of experience.
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance and 401(k).
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and salary history.
Ideal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.