3D CAD Specialist
OXO is looking for a 3D CAD specialist with 1-3 years of experience. This position requires a strong background in surface modeling and building complex geometry using Solidworks and/or Pro-E. This is NOT an industrial design position or Mechanical Engineering position, it is strictly CAD support.
The candidate will be supporting the Industrial design and the Mechanical engineering team implementing the design intent of the project needs in 3D CAD. The ability to directly translate and recreate designs from other CAD programs as well as interpret sketches, and verbally communicated ideas is critical to this position. We are looking for a highly organized CAD designer who is able to work efficiently in a timely matter.
• Proficiency in Solidworks and or Pro-E
• Knowledge of assembly’s and sub structures within these programs
• Strong ability to translate ideas into 3D CAD literally and interpretively
• Ability to build complex organic surfaces and also able to implement engineering level features
• Understanding of manufacturing and knowledge of plastic parts is a plus
• 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field
• US working Visa is required
• Resume and or documentation of previous projects demonstrating competency is required
OXO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.