Junior Art Director
PROTAGONIST is seeking a Junior Art Director to help develop print, TV, web, and social marketing projects. The ideal candidate is an excellent designer with industry experience, an engaging conceptual thinker with big ideas for brands, and a skilled user of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Junior Art Directors report to Creative Directors and Senior Art Directors and work in close collaboration with Account Services. They are responsible for developing initial creative concepts, designs, and interfaces, and evolving them through final execution. They also take existing brand campaigns and collateral and help evolve them to suit a brand’s needs. They are able to take direction from senior staff, are good self-managers, and know how to deliver good work on time. A strong background in online tech and basic coding skills (or aptitude for developing said skills) is a big plus.
• 2+ years of advertising and/or design-industry experience
• Conceptual and strategic thinking that can be leveraged in a variety of marketing channels
• Strong portfolio that illustrates design skill in print and digital channels
• Frequent user of social media and social networks
• Strong teamwork skills--ability to work within a team and take direction from creative director and account team
• Strong communication skills--ability to interface with team, ask questions when needed, and show confidence when sharing ideas
• Puts work quality, client satisfaction, and team harmony ahead of ego. We are protagonists, never antagonists.
To learn about Protagonist, visit beaprotagonist.com.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.