Product Interaction Designer
Upthere was founded by Bertrand Serlet, Roger Bodamer and Alex Kushnir and is funded by Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
As a Product Interaction Designer, you will be responsible for building the user interface for our products. You will be challenged to make elegant, delightful, and intuitive user interfaces that compliment and reflect our innovative vision for the cloud. Please email resume and portfolio for consideration.
• Define the user experience for Upthere products
• Translate use cases and requirements into products
• Understand the technical capabilities of the platform and create innovative user interactions from them
• Develop high level mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Create assets and specification
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Marketing and Software Engineers
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related study (4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Wireframes and Workflows
How To Apply