Lead Designer - Women's Fitness, Walking
New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. Part of what makes New Balance so unique is our commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. The same attention that is placed on our athletic shoes and apparel is also placed on our associates. We seek talented individuals that fit into our team-oriented atmosphere. Additionally, we are proud to have an environment that offers the comfort of a true work/life balance. If you are looking for a NEW BALANCE, read on!
- As a Lead Designer, you will have the opportunity to inspire, lead by example, and establish the DNA of the critical women's training/walking business at New Balance.
- You will partner with team members across the organization to create an innovative, trend-relevant line of products that meets the needs of our women's consumer.
- You will manage a product line that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- You will help form the strategies for cross-categorical use of technology, brand makeup, and category and silo directions for products.
- You will assist product marketing in realizing their market needs and work closely with development to create groundbreaking product and volume opportunities.
- You will manage a team of designers, their project calendars and milestones, and workloads.
- You will influence through your design ethos and impeccable taste.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 7 years of experience in the footwear design field. 3-5 years management experience.
- Experience with business planning and strategizing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident with excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Self-motivated and passionate about design; must have a desire to work in a challenging, yet rewarding role.
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, PhotoShop, Sketchbook Pro, 2D drawing, and manufacturing processes.
- International travel required.
Our products are designed to meet the diverse needs of consumers and our benefits are designed to meet the diverse needs of our associates. We have developed a benefits package that is sure to fit your way of life. Our low-cost medical and dental coverage and onsite wellness program will help you lead a healthy lifestyle. We offer a 401k plan with an employer match, making it possible to save for retirement. Many positions offer a flexible work schedule and a 37.5 hour work week. We provide a generous vacation package and even allow paid time off to volunteer in the community. New Balance encourages its employees to take advantage of our tremendous training and development programs, as well as our tuition reimbursement plan. We are a business casual environment where our employees are encouraged to wear NB product which can be purchased with our significant employee discount. Parking is free at all of our facilities.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1729880-2278-5356
How To Apply