We strive to think outside of the box, pushing our boundaries to bring our designs to the next level. We need a team member with those same innovative qualities – someone who is ready, willing, and able to pitch in and play on the “A Team.” We seek a talented and highly motivated Junior Designer (1-3 years experience) in print, digital, and social media to join the Creative Marketing Team, with a basic knowledge of design skills, possess excellent communication and organizational abilities.
You should be a forward thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, gets inspired by tight deadlines, and has the ability to successfully juggle multiple projects.
* Adobe Creative Suite CS6
* Acrobat Pro
* OSX Platform
Have knowledge of:
* Microsoft Office
Examples of Your Deliverables:
• Website: maintain content, create digital graphics
• Social Media: create banners, ads, and other graphics
• Direct Marketing: design and prepare print materials (direct mail, brochures, business cards) for prepress production. Layout/design and execution of email marketing campaigns.
• BA, BFA, or BS degree in Graphic Design, Art or similar experience in print, digital and social media
• Proven artistic vision with the ability to take projects from conceptions to completion.
• Ability to work in a changing team environment, as well as independently, with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism.
• Strong organizational and communication skills
If you’re an innovative Junior Designer looking to take your career to the next level at a fast-growing, creative company, send your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio link to email@example.com.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.