As a versatile and experienced graphic designer, you’ll be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies in a wide range of graphic applications including: presentations, information graphics, collateral materials, environmental graphics, product catalogs and data sheets, brand identity, packaging, video titling and multimedia interfaces.
The Graphic Designer presents visual solutions to internal clients and helps communicate strategies behind design ideas and executions. You will be confident in your work, experienced enough to manage the expectations of external stakeholders, and able to turn constructive feedback into opportunities to grow and succeed.
NOTE: A design portfolio must be provided with application.
• Create inspiring designs to support brand and marketing/product initiatives
• Design and produce dynamic presentations worthy of prime time for executives, sales and other key people
• Work with the copywriter on the development of company presentations
• Manage projects through multiple rounds of approvals and edits
• Develop a design style that is consistent with the Biamp brand personality
• Design for both print and electronic media
• Develop storyboards for video projects
• Design and produce whitepapers, eBooks and case studies
• Contribute to conceptual development of projects in partnership with the Copywriter and marketing team
• Produce the monthly distributor email
• Shoot and edit videos including interviews, training, case studies and more
• Send html email campaigns as scheduled
• Incumbent performs complex duties within established policy guidelines; responsible for a defined set of assignments; decisions and actions
• Incumbent’s actions moderately impact the company's revenue, operations, reputation, and/or customer satisfaction
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication arts, marketing or related field
• Three years professional design experience, preferably in AV or a B2B technology field
• Experience designing for different types of media, e.g. web, news, eBooks
• Experience designing high-level integrated branding programs, product literature, environmental graphics and interactive
• Excellent visual, verbal and presentation skills
• Excellent command of design and strategic thinking
• A strong ability to design for understanding and engagement
• An ability to tell a story through good design
• Strong business research skills
• Able to understand complex data and visually translate into layman’s terms
• Able to meet firm deadlines
• Able to multi-task
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
• Experience with Final Cut X and Motion Graphics desired
• Experience using a DSLR for basic video production (or aptitude to learn)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Able to travel up to 15% of the time
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive pay plus fantastic benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage plus 401(k) plan.
We value diversity of thought and background and provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status or disability.
This position is available immediately. Submit your resume and cover letter.
How To Apply