• Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline such as Human-Computer Interaction or related design or behavioral science discipline
• Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience
• Proven ability to plan and conduct user, stakeholder and competitive research to drive personas and scenarios resulting in conceptual designs, annotated wireframes, interactive models, prototypes and functional specifications
• Plan, coordinate and conduct user research, contextual studies, participatory design and usability testing
• Work closely with development teams and QA in implementation
• Proven ability to work in a cross-discipline, open and creative team
• Highly creative, detail-oriented, passionate about delivering the best user experience possible
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to work independently and juggle multiple UX projects simultaneously
• Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, iRise, Visio
• Familiarity with technical architectures such as WPF, Silverlight, HTML 5
• A portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in user-centered design
In this position, you will apply your subject matter/industry expertise to produce user-centered software products that can compete successfully in a highly competitive vertical market. You will work closely with product teams to uncover business needs, develop design strategies and communicate your design solutions. You will design and specify user interfaces using iterative design techniques including design studios, customer interviews and usability testing. You will produce design deliverables such as sketches, scenarios, wireframe, mental models and prototypes. In addition you will evangelize design paradigms and standards throughout the organization. Projects will be diverse and will directly affect the operation and effectiveness of field operations.
• A portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in complex desktop or web applications
• MS degree in a design-related discipline such as Human-Computer Interaction or related design or behavioral science discipline
• Background in graphics design
• Experience in rapid prototyping
Please submit your resume directly to me at the e-mail address provided.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.