Who are you?
You are a creative problem solver. You have a passion for turning beautiful static designs into intelligent HTML and CSS. You approach your work with progressive and innovative design thinking. You are meticulous in your detail and consider how your work falls into the story of the entire brand. You have a passion for creating engaging interfaces that people are physically driven to interact and engage with. Your file and layer organization is equally as beautiful. You're comfortable working with a small-to-mid-sized team of designers, developers, and creative strategists.
Who are we?
Livefyre is a company of creatives and builders, who redefine how humans engage with content and with each other on a daily basis. Our products are used by millions of people on the web every month. We approach design with thoughtfulness and consideration. We believe that a human oriented approach and understanding of how our community interacts with our product plays a critical role in the work we do. As a team we place an emphasis on collaboration and exploration. We enjoy working with people who are self motivated, curious, and empathetic.
What will you do?
- Support Livefyre's digital design needs.
- Plan and develop concepts that solve how we visualize and interact with a large volume of online content.
- Design beautifully functional and usable interfaces for our community and enterprise products.
- Define and communicate design specifications for production that include information hierarchies, navigation flows and interactive behavior.
- Create intelligent wireframes that can be turned into click through prototypes for communication and understanding new concepts.
- Drive the company forward by amplifying the quality and value of our products through solid UX principles and sensitivity to user needs.
- Work closely with Product Managers and other UX/UI Designers on testing and designing interfaces based on insights gathered from our customers.
What things do we look for?
- Self-starting and dedicated to maintaining an excellent product experience
- Willingness to learn and ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- An intuition for good user experience and design principles
- Strong command of typography and information systems
- Strong command of web standards, HTML and CSS
- Have an understanding of cross-browser issues and compatibility
- Mastery of Adobe products, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
- Design cross-device compatible user interfaces (mobile html + native mobile apps)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A killer portfolio and confident presentation skills
- Comfortable with GIT and/or other version control scenarios
Please upload cover letter, resume, examples of your work plus links to your linkedin or other profiles when applying. Applications without corresponding information will not be considered.
How To Apply