Code and Theory is looking for a proactive, assertive and detail-oriented Sr. Producer with to assist in managing and delivering all aspects of scope, schedule, budget, quality, and internal and client communication. The ideal producer is calm under pressure and thrives in a dynamic environment. They see the big picture without sacrificing attention to the smallest details. They are polished and professional in their presentation.
This role is responsible for managing the day to day work activities on client engagements; Project Managers are thought leaders, responsible for not only the successful delivery of the project, but also handling of external relationships (in conjunction with account management). Project Managers must not only understand the risks and challenges but be able to respond and manage them as well. He/She is responsible for leveraging the expertise and knowledge of the internal team to deliver a successful result on time and budget. Project Managers work proactively to deliver and support both the internal and external teams, anticipating needs, facilitating communication, and keeping all parts of the project on track and the team focused.
The Senior Project Manager must have experience running digital engagements. This includes, but is not limited to, website design and development, mobile and tablet applications, social media and online advertising.
• Develop project plans (i.e., task, staffing, and time estimates) during proposal generation.
• Lead/work with other disciplines during the pursuit and proposal process.
• Work with business development and the pursuit team to identify client needs and constraints.
• Actively enhance the client relationship for the long term and identify new work opportunities.
Client Management :
• Deliver an outstanding level of client service.
• Develop project plans and communicate the plan and assumptions to the client.
• Establish a relationship of trust and credibility with the client as Code and Theory's main point of contact on a project.
• Educate clients about the Code and Theory work process and deliverables, and help Code and Theory’s clients provide effective and meaningful input to both the process and deliverables.
• Regularly and consistently manage client expectations as to tasks and deliverables as specified within a statement of work.
• Lead the client towards acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews and interim deliverables, and facilitate constructive dialog about our progress against our goals.
• Establish and promote the value of Code and Theory's work and team to clients through thoughtful communications and advice within the project.
• Be fluent in project management toolset and any standard delivery processes/methodology
• Manage the project team to deliver quality on-strategy work that supports a premium position for Code and Theory in our market place and long-term relationships.
• On a daily basis, guide the team towards effectively solving the client's problems and responding appropriately to client needs, including the introduction of solutions that may be outside of the status-quo. Lead and encourage project teams in the maintenance of positive attitude and a commitment to quality work.
• Conduct regular status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track.
• Escalate concerns and request assistance from the appropriate groups and individuals to keep the project team on track or resolve disputes about priorities.
• As client needs change, tune and evolve project work plans to continue to guide projects to successful delivery; manage a change order process against contractual expectations.
• Work proactively to identify opportunities or requirements to expand project scope or add additional engagements with clients where appropriate.
• Manage resource assignments to the project, and proactively identify resource challenges.
• Help project teams anticipate, understand, and evaluate client feedback.
• Direct project teams to have effective partnerships and appropriate dialogs with clients.
• Coach team members on how to handle difficult client situations, lead them through these situations.
• Identify and track project issues and risks, including the implementation of mitigation plans.
• Facilitate project sunset reviews and retrospectives; encourage the development of reusable deliverable assets where appropriate.
Project Communications :
• Establish and implement project start up and close down procedures and artifacts.
• Develop and maintain a current project work plan for the client and project team at all times.
• Establish appropriate client meeting schedules, manage agendas, and direct meetings to achieve project goals.
• Lead regular internal project team meetings in which the team learns about client needs and responses and in which the team actively problem solves for future risks.
• Facilitate collaboration through excellent communication about the project, and schedule appropriate internal interim reviews and meetings to help disciplines problem solve together.
• Manage an archive of project-related documentation and deliverables.
• Actively document project decisions, progress and acceptance of deliverables.
Financial Management :
• Regularly monitor the project budget to keep it in scope and on budget.
• Actively manage and report percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition.
Company Growth :
• Identify ways for Code and Theory to improve our work product, our teamwork, our practices, and our client service.
• Actively promote new ideas and better practices within the company through group and personal initiatives, leveraging applicable subject matter expertise.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health and dental coverage, life insurance and long-term disability. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar, Crunch Gym Partnership, discounted AMC movie tickets, field trips, game nights and team outings.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.