Junior Creative Strategist
Code and Theory is looking for a Junior Creative Strategist to join our team. At Code and Theory, our Creative Strategy group is a small, highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team that partners with the user experience, design and development departments to define the right approach for our clients’ digital products. Our focus is broad, from developing long-term holistic digital strategies and product roadmaps for our clients to creating websites, applications, social experiences, or mobile strategies – plus everything in between.
• Conducting user research, analytics, trend and competitive analyses with an eye to mining key insights from the data
• Assisting with the translation of data-based insights into action items
• Assessing and auditing client business needs and digital product offerings
• Support in creative concepting with the goal of developing cohesive, compelling strategic visions based on a synthesis of client business needs and requirements
• Support in the pitch and business development process
• Responsible for research of specific industries or companies to help understand potential business opportunities
Qualitative analytic ability is a key component for this position. We are looking for a cross-disciplinary individual who is both detail-oriented and able to understand and distill "the big picture”. Experience in Strategy, Business, Marketing or UX Design
• 1-2 years of business, strategy, marketing or UX Design experience
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations
• Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
• Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
Code and Theory Benefits
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health and dental coverage, life insurance and long-term disability. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar, Crunch Gym Partnership, field trips, game nights and team outings.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.