Senior Interactive Developer / Front End Developer
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
In this role you will take a lead role bridging our creative design and our technical implementation teams throughout the production of engaging experiences across a variety of presentation layer technologies (HTML5, CSS, Flash, XAML, and so forth).
You will apply your skills in the creation of experiences that are both visually and experientially stunning across a variety of technologies and channels including web, mobile, tablet, kiosk, as well as touch and motion sensing platforms.
Join a world class design team creating innovative experiences with emerging technologies. Our culture of innovation and personal growth is driven by our friendly and enthusiastic team members who are passionate about what they do.
With a global presence, a fortune 500 client base, and an exceptional creative team we offer you an amazing array of exciting and challenging projects.
The best work of your life starts here.
The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the interactive implementation of engaging designs across a variety of technologies and channels including web, mobile, tablet, kiosk, as well as touch and motion sensing platforms.
• Ensure the pixel perfect implementation of your team’s interactive and visual designs.
• Play a key role during the scoping, brainstorming, experience design, and feasibility assessment phases of the creative process.
• Produce rapid prototypes and proofs of concept, style guide content, and technical specification documentation in your area of expertise.
• Creation of work effort and schedule estimates based on conversations with clients, sales teams, and creative directors.
• Management of small front end implementation teams.
As a successful candidate you will the following background and experience portfolio:
• A portfolio of project work demonstrating 4+ years of experience hand coding in at least one of the following technology groups:
2. XAML and Blend
• Experience with at least one of the major analytics platforms (Google Analytics, WebTrends, or Omniture).
• Experience working with content management systems and portal platforms.
• Experience producing low fidelity rapid prototypes for user and proof of concept testing.
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization
• Experience producing accurate work effort and schedule estimates.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ideally you have experience developing accessible websites (W3C WAI Guidelines, Section 508, etc.)
• Ideally you have experience working with tools such as Adobe Fireworks, Axure, and Omnigraffle for prototyping purposes but this is not a requirement, training will be provided.
Infusion's Digital Agency is focused on the intersection of brand promise, consumer needs, and emerging technology. We believe that where these three core drivers intersect, strong business outcomes can be achieved. We have learned throughout our collective experience that the best way to engage users is to create interactions that empower them, inform them, entertain them, and overall make life and business easier.
Our global client base of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies seek us out for our ability to combine business, consumer and technical insights into powerful digital experiences.
Infusion. The way forward.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.