Experiential Idea Writer
We’re short an idea writer and need someone who can also lead the development of experiential marketing concepts that are authentic, bold and contagious.
Qualified candidates must not only be clever with words and phrases, but also generate creative ideas that can be translated into unique, brand building programs for a variety of clients. We value strategic and bold thinking with a revolutionary approach to solving challenges. In short, we need talented people who turn words into actions. Does this sound like you? If so, read on.
We need people who can:
- Write. Extrapolate meaningful insights to produce great copy.
- Be independent thinkers and brand evangelists.
- Brainstorm. Facilitate, participate, or whatever it takes to conceive great ideas.
- Think like an adult but imagine like a child when necessary.
- Partner with account and creative teams to package and sell BIG ideas.
- Turn coal into diamonds, lemons into lemonade, you get the drift.
- Own assignments from concept to implementation.
- Produce copy and ideas that live across multiple mediums.
Also, the following skills and experience are required:
- The title of Copywriter should be somewhere on your resume.
- 5+ years of relevant agency and/or brand experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline driven environment.
- Previous experiential marketing or promotions experience
- Ability to develop compelling concept presentations and present them with passion
- Work with spirits/beer clients and/or the ability to design is a plus.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.