Conscious Minds is seeking a forward-looking, innovative Assistant Creative Director to conceptualize and help create digital storytelling. The Assistant Creative Director must take great pride in the quality of their work, savor the expanding capabilities of technology, and understand that victory comes only to firms who produce work greater than the sum of the individual contributors. Think cross-platform. It's about the big idea, then about where it lives. This person must be able to find the story behind a product, brand, or insight then build a strategy around it. This person should have an understanding of "viral video" campaigns and strategy. The Assistant Creative Director must be an energizing person, not only in the content they create but in both work ethic and style. They will be collaborating with other creatives, editors, designers and directly with the client.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Concepting of viral and social video ideas.
- To demonstrate passion, integrity, and energy in the role of Assistant Creative Director.
- Contribute your ideas and work as part of an integrated, multi-discipline agency team.
- Effectively sell ideas both internally, and with clients.
-Juggle projects from current client roster and new business pursuits.
- Become an advocate of Conscious Minds story in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues with our followers and telling our story.
- Ability to lead freelance designers, writers, and editors in collaboration towards project goals.
- Monitor trends in social media, technology, narrative films and applications.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 6
- 4 Year College Degree or Degree from an Art School
- 3+ Years of professional experience in Advertising, Design, Film, Storytelling
- Must work from our offices in Pasadena, Ca
*Please provide a Portfolio of work.
How To Apply