Why follow the pack when you can change the game? At Ketra, we’re less concerned with what everybody else is doing now than what we think everybody should be doing tomorrow, and as a member of the systems development team, you will be an active part of shaping the future of LED lighting. Help design the next generation of lighting products (fixtures, controllers and software) with a proven and experienced multidisciplinary team that is focused on innovation.
At Ketra, you will be presented with a high level of technical constraints and challenges, but you love to sweat the details and tackle the more technical aspects of design. You notice lighting in your environment – both good and bad. Your previous work shows a driven “Form follows Function” mentality, but at the same time does not sacrifice aesthetic appeal. You possess a strong mechanical design aptitude, a basic understanding of electronics and enjoy breaking a problem down to its root. You will be tasked daily to find creative, efficient and elegant solutions to challenging product requirements and stretch goals.
• BFA, BID or comparable degree from an accredited design program.
• 2-5 years of relevant design experience.
• Strong self-motivation and excellent visual communication skills.
• Adept in 2D visualization software - Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchbook Pro, etc.
• Experience with 3D modeling and rendering packages - SolidWorks, Rhinoceros, KeyShot, etc.
• A demonstrated use of strategic thinking to inform conceptual development.
• An understanding of typical manufacturing processes and material properties.
• Nice to Have - Experience with Front-end User Interface development.
Portfolio samples required for consideration.
How To Apply