HBO Digital Designer - Freelance
You know what option+command+C does in InDesign. You silently critique the design of your Metro Card. You don’t read without first identifying the font. And you no longer remember how to operate a mouse that isn’t shaped like a pen.
Sound like you? HBO is looking for a freelance Designer to join the GO team. We need a strategic thinker who can move easily (and quickly—the pace is fast here) between delivering in a high-volume production environment while protecting brand consistency. You’re comfortable with day-to-day production, but you’ve also got that rare knack for interpreting a brand across platforms. Supporting the HBO & Cinemax experience across multiple digital devices could be the next challenge you’re looking for.
If you’re not already an avid user of HBO GO and MAX GO, it’s unlimited access to everything HBO & Cinemax across any connected device, from game consoles to mobile phones to tablets and smart TVs. Which means that as a designer, you’ll be challenged to create the best branded experience across nearly every digital platform available.
It’s a short list, but here’s what else we’d love to see:
• Experience producing a high volume of images within a daily production environment and digital workflow
• Ability to ensure brand consistency and image quality across multiple platforms
• Expert-level technology base; keen understanding of current digital/streaming platforms
• Deadline-driven, organized, and a strong communicator
• Strong understanding of and successful experience with branding, layout, color theory, and typography in both print and digital media
• Deep experience within high-volume print/digital creative workflow, including photo research, design, copy, retouching, and coding
• Expert-level technology base; keen understanding of current digital/ streaming platforms
• Highly-proficient in Adobe CS 5.5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Mac OSX, and MS Office
• Fluency in Dreamweaver, Flash, and HTML coding a plus
ALL RESUMES MUST INCLUDE LINK TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT: http://bit.ly/XTwITo
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.